The worlds newest Muslim Insurgency is being waged in Burma & I Support it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This.
They should watch out for radicalism, which is what tends to happen to these types of groups though. I wouldn't be surprised if they radicalized tbh.

Waar kuwani wa neef ! Why do you care ? How come you didn't care when a genocide occurred and these same Western countries looked the otherway. Is the Western life more worthy then the life of others ? Were they in their mother's stomach for 12 months or somethings ?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The teachings of Buddha were centred around pacifism though.

Well, I care more for humanity far more than you do mate. Nonetheless, if you get striked you should have the right to strike back.

yeah and many teachings have been routinely butchered for political and religious gain

because the violence isn't widespread like extremist islam and they don't have periods of crusades and religious conquests like christianity most people just don't look deeper at what buddhists have done. they're pretty consistent perpetrators of minority violence on religious and even ethnic groups that do not follow their teachings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
yeah and many teachings have been routinely butchered for political and religious gain

because the violence isn't widespread like extremist islam and they don't have periods of crusades and religious conquests like christianity most people just don't look deeper at what buddhists have done. they're pretty consistent perpetrators of minority violence on religious and even ethnic groups that do not follow their teachings.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism_and_violence

The most ironic thing about this though is the fact that the Rohynga are literally jamming themselves in boats to flee to Indonesia and Malaysia and they get turned back. I mean, you'd expect the Muslims to sympathise but the only people shedding light are kuffar human rights organisations.

VixR

Veritas
Waar kuwani wa neef ! Why do you care ? How come you didn't care when a genocide occurred and these same Western countries looked the otherway. Is the Western life more worthy then the life of others ? Were they in their mother's stomach for 12 months or somethings ?
:drakewtf:
Insurgents being radicalized in Muslim countries is a running theme, including in Somalia! It's not out of hand to be worried about that. And I care, that's why I support their defense of themselves at this point in time.

It's very typical of you to complain about the lack of Western intervention. I almost guarantee were they involved, you wouldve complained about the opposite.

waraabe

Your superior
The most ironic thing about this though is the fact that the Rohynga are literally jamming themselves in boats to flee to Indonesia and Malaysia and they get turned back. I mean, you'd expect the Muslims to sympathise but the only people shedding light are kuffar human rights organisations.

Why is that an issue? They shouldn't have to be massacred in their land in the first place

waraabe

Your superior
:drakewtf:
Insurgents being radicalized in Muslim countries is a running theme, including in Somalia! It's not out of hand to be worried about that. And I care, that's why I support their defense of themselves at this point in time.

It's very typical of you to complain about the lack of Western intervention. I almost guarantee were they involved, you wouldve complained about the opposite.

What do you mean by radicalised? I think they have the right to be radicalised since they are being massacred.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Why is that an issue? They shouldn't have to be massacred in their land in the first place

But that's what the issue is!! The Rohynga are being persecuted on the grounds of them being foreigners. The majority came during the 19th and early 20th century.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Chechens, Bosnians didn't become radicalized neither did Uyghur Turks. They fought and still fight against religious persecution by the non Muslim majority just like the Burmese Muslims.

I'm positive no such thing as Islamic state of Al Myanmari Caliphate will come from this. No need to be paranoid

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Chechens, Bosnians didn't become radicalized neither did Uyghur Turks. They fought and still fight against religious persecution by the non Muslim majority just like the Burmese Muslims.

I'm positive no such thing as Islamic state of Al Myanmari Caliphate will come from this. No need to be paranoid

Two terrorist organisations immediately spring to mind the East Turkistan Islamist movement and the Caucasus Emirate.

There is unfortunately a strong preponderance to Salafist Jihadism with these Muslim insurgencies.

Let's just hope this guerilla group remains committed to protecting the persecuted Rohingya.

waraabe

Your superior
Sad to see Somali atheist agreeing with the massacre of Muslims. Times like this I question my acceptance of Somali atheists

maestro

Cultural revolution
Two terrorist organisations immediately spring to mind the East Turkistan Islamist movement and the Caucasus Emirate.

There is unfortunately a strong preponderance to Salafist Jihadism with these Muslim insurgencies.

Let's just hope this guerilla group remains committed to protecting the persecuted Rohingya.

lets also not forget that all these radical groups happen because they have a reason to sway people. If you mistreat people kill them and take their land you deserve to have a radical militia coming for you.

If these buddhists don't stop this soon enough they will get what's coming for them and I'm not even mad that it's gonna happen. Infact I want it to happen.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Sad to see Somali atheist agreeing with the massacre of Muslims. Times like this I question my acceptance of Somali atheists

Who even said such a thing
:ileycry:

"The Buddhist majority is committing vigilante crimes an insurgency/protection unit is therefore justified" that's what most of the known Atheists on here have been saying.

Why should we by default gain acceptance from you horta?
:kodaksmiley:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Buddhists are getting exactly what they deserve, this resistance has been long overdue!

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
Who even said such a thing
:ileycry:

"The Buddhist majority is committing vigilante crimes an insurgency/protection unit is therefore justified" that's what most of the known Atheists on here have been saying.

Why should we by default gain acceptance from you horta?
:kodaksmiley:
Time to start treating you like the Buddhists are treating the Muslim minority

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I wish I could go over there and join the Rohingya to spray these Buddhists. :gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Funny no one gives a crap about Rohingya Muslims while everyone booty claps for Arab Muslims. Central African Republic Muslims are also getting massacred yet no word from the Arab booty clappers.

What do you mean by radicalised
that's what I am wondering.
what exactly does it mean to be radicalised?
most militias including this one form out of desperation when Muslims are massacred in their own countries either by interventionist western governments or by none-muslim majority in their countries.

most so called terrorist groups (excluding isis and Al-Shabab which I believe are just tools for western powers) are a result of all the injustice and covert genocide that most of the world are committing against Muslims. apparently we aren't allowed to defend ourselves and any retaliation is terrorism or the result of radicalisation.

if civilians fall victim to this group then I really couldn't care less. they didn't care when the innocent Muslims were being massacred and were therefore complicit with the crimes. its just karma. they should understand that better than anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.