The world is coming to an end

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you knew anything about the hadith, then you'd know that the Sunnah and Hadith are two different things, excuse yourself out of this discussion cause you clearly haven't studied hadith.

Wallahi I have studied mustalax al-xadith and I know that the two terms are largely interchangeable. Please, explain to me what is the difference?

Last edited:

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Wallahi I have studied mustalax al-xadith and I know that the two terms are largely interchangeable. Please, explain to what is the difference?
Sunnah qauliyah is the not the actual Sunnah, they are so called sayings of the prophet or otherwise known as the hadith.

Sunnah fi'liyyah is the actions of the prophet, thus why it only covers the practical parts of Islam such as prayer, hajj, etc. <-- This one is the universally agreed Sunnah.

Sunnah also translated to clear path and that can be seen in how sunnah fi'liyyah only covers the practical parts of Islam.

One was written during the prophets lifetime, the other 150-200 years after his death.

So please, don't missinform people.

Sunnah qauliyah is the not the actual Sunnah, they are so called sayings of the prophet or otherwise known as the hadith.

Sunnah fi'liyyah is the actions of the prophet, thus why it only covers the practical parts of Islam such as prayer, hajj, etc. <-- This one is the universally agreed Sunnah.

Sunnah also translated to clear path and that can be seen in how sunnah fi'liyyah only covers the practical parts of Islam.

One was written during the prophets lifetime, the other 150-200 years after his death.

They stil both came through chains of narrations. So how can one be acceptable and not the other

Sunnah fi'liyyah is the actions of the prophet, thus why it only covers the practical parts of Islam such as prayer, hajj, etc.

Whether it is speech, actions or things which the Prophet condoned that happened around him, all this reached us by way of chains/sanad and there is no way in which they can be separated. Only person misinforming here is you

White

Whether it is speech, actions or things which the Prophet condoned that happened around him, all this reached us by way of chains/sanad and there is no way in which they can be separated. Only person misinforming here is you
Hadith science clearly differs the two, so clearly you're not as informed as you claim to be, stop missinforming people.

White

But they both come in chains of narration. You cant accept one and then not accept the other
The sunnah and the Quran are reliable because of the fact that they have been transmitted in the same way, thus why the sunnah and Quran are established and reliable.

Hadith on the other hand were transmitted by a few people, who narrate a so called saying of the prophet which cannot be confirmed to be true. One has been witnessed by an entire generation, the other by one or two people.

Which one seems more reliable to you?

Hadith can be helpful sometimes, but I definitely do not believe that they are equal to the sunnah and quran, they are below the sunnah and the quran.

The sunnah and the Quran are reliable because of the fact that they have been transmitted in the same way, thus why the sunnah and Quran are established and reliable.

Hadith on the other hand were transmitted by a few people, who narrate a so called saying of the prophet which cannot be confirmed to be true. One has been witnessed by an entire generation, the other by one or two people.

Which one seems more reliable to you?

Hadith can be helpful sometimes, but I definitely do not believe that they are equal to the sunnah and quran, they are below the sunnah and the quran.

Not all ahadith are narrated by "one or two people". Those are only aaxaad/ghareeb ahadith. In any case, this does not necessitate unreliability.

Also, the type of chain that we recieve the Quran through is called mutawaatir. Mutawaatir ahadith are not limited to narrations pertaining to actions, but speech as well.

The bottom line is those who narrated the Quran and Mutawatir ahadith are the same people narrating the other "ahadith al qawliyyah".

B
Not all ahadith are narrated by "one or two people". Those are only aaxaad/ghareeb ahadith. In any case, this does not necessitate unreliability.

Also, the type of chain that we recieve the Quran through is called mutawaatir. Mutawaatir ahadith are not limited to narrations pertaining to actions, but speech as well.

The bottom line is those who narrated the Quran and Mutawatir ahadith are the same people narrating the other "ahadith al qawliyyah".
Sahih bukhari is authentic hadith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts