The world’s most corrupt countries revealed: Somalia is the worst - Transparency International

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't trust him either. The whole story surrounding him is fishy. It makes me think he is selling/stealing resources
I know the government wants to enrich themselves first, but why dont they want to make Somalia rich first, then after do what you want. That's what most countries do. They make their country rich, then use the money to protect their interest whether its good or not but teir country still prosper. Somalia government on the other hand do corruption but the country never prosper. Always looking for new donors and aid. PATHETIC walahi :friendhug:

I know the government wants to enrich themselves first, but why dont they want to make Somalia rich first, then after do what you want. That's what most countries do. They make their country rich, then use the money to protect their interest whether its good or not but teir country still prosper. Somalia government on the other hand do corruption but the country never prosper. Always looking for new donors and aid. PATHETIC walahi :friendhug:
They don't have that level of foresight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending