The World’s Largest 10 Economies in 2030

Status
Not open for further replies.
My man, is that a game where you're the dictator of Somalia?:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
Tbh somali was in anarchy in 2001 so i had to declare martial law and civilise some boons. Sold Madow land in the south to the chinese and gained a shit load of money to build the economy and the army and then took the land back from ethiopia, kenya and china once i had a first world military. The US funded me as their ally and we wrecked chinese ass together and parted the land of china between us.

Russia threatened to invade but i build nukes. This game is cool. They are making a new game with updated graphics and options.
:lolbron::damn:

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Tbh somali was in anarchy in 2001 so i had to declare martial law and civilise some ****s. Sold Madow land in the south to the chinese and gained a shit load of money to build the economy and the army and then took the land back from ethiopia, kenya and china once i had a first world military. The US funded me as their ally and we wrecked chinese ass together and parted the land of china between us.

Russia threatened to invade but i build nukes. This game is cool. They are making a new game with updated graphics and options.
:lolbron::damn:
:mjlol:That strategy. You'd be the doom of us all. I'll check out the new games once it's released.

:mjlol:That strategy. You'd be the doom of us all. I'll check out the new games once it's released.
Some sacrifices are necessary to control an uncontrollable ppl. I'm about to invade more african lands as we speak. Greater somalia will be the greatest on the continent thanks to my economics genius plan.

:fittytousand:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I wonder what Somalia will look like in 2030. Inshallah we’ll get our shit together by then, but my optimism deceases by the day :mjcry:

Adeer! Best believe that we will even worse!

I envision the following

Fragmented Somalia into fiefdoms like Europe was in the medieval times

UN declaring it first of its kind a nation of an open mental asylum facility

The UN finally accepting that Somalia must be occupied by Arabta, a trusteeship for 20 years.

Scientists baffled by 50% cancer rate in the Somali female population due to 30 years of Diana use

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Egypt is predicted to be the only African country in the top ten largest economies list in 2030. Plus, Asia's slice of the Global GDP pie will increase to 35%; with China, India, Indonesia e.g. becoming Economic behemoths.

The Arab world will be dominant. Arab league total economy can crush any country.

Egypt ? now that’s surprising.
Egypt is considered a developing nation & they're on course to becoming a developed nation in the future, they're currently focusing on updating and improving their infrastructure and developing their industries:

Btw, Egypt is one of the few African countries with an underground High-speed Metro system, along with Algeria:

Aaegal

Egypt is considered a developing nation & they're on course to becoming a developed nation in the future, they're currently focusing on updating and improving their infrastructure and developing their industries:

Btw, Egypt is one of the few African countries with an underground High-speed Metro system, along with Algeria:
They are also working on a new capital.

Aaegal

Just a quick question. Does the Somali government still have a 4.5 system? A video I just watched mentioned something about that. It's from a few years ago though.

Aaegal

@Aaegal

Check this out, the Nigerians are also improving their infrastructure with the help of the Chinese:
Did they have the Nigerian work force build it or was it done mostly by Chinese? I'm okay with securing funds from China to help with their One Belt system but the labor force must come from the Somali population.

Did they have the Nigerian work force build it or was it done mostly by Chinese? I'm okay with securing funds from China to help with their One Belt system but the labor force must come from the Somali population.
I don't know the exact details tbh. I reckon the Nigerian workforce were capable of building it though.

Aaegal

I don't know the exact details tbh. I reckon the Nigerian workforce were capable of building it though.
Some of the comments seem to suggest China imported most of the work force.

The Somali median age is pretty young. You could easily train them for complex labour projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending