The word FOB is over used here

Reading this forum, there seems to be negative attitudes towards fobs. Why do you dayusbaro think you’re better than fobs? Also when did fob become anyone who’s in Africa? There are some “fobs” who have 3 wives or more and have no interest coming to the west.

it’s a very derogatory term. It should be censored here. A more politically correct term should be newly arrived people of Somali descent

Reading this forum, there seems to be negative attitudes towards fobs. Why do you dayusbaro think you’re better than fobs? Also when did fob become anyone who’s in Africa? There are some “fobs” who have 3 wives or more and have no interest coming to the west.

it’s a very derogatory term. It should be censored here. A more politically correct term should be newly arrived people of Somali descent
Ok fob

Fresh of banana boat.

Based

VIP
I'm a "fob" myself and I like to call out other fobs :lol: I mean fobs like to take the piss out of qurbo joog and call them stuff like weak and dumb. Somalis as a whole are a fucked group of people. Not even I can help you negroes :susp: but one thing that pisses me off is when the ciyaal say wallahi talk down on us like we are primitive

In Scandinavia, I heard they're called the "Titanic" people. Do you remember the Titanic movie that depicted on the journey of that ship and the people who died there? Well, our new migrants are taking boats and hitting the oceans. So it is kind of similar even though the ones in Europe have already made it.

Jungle

VIP
aint fob used to describe reer titanic. technically people who came in the 90s cant be fobs and its them who came up with the term 'reer titanic'

In Scandinavia, I heard they're called the "Titanic" people. Do you remember the Titanic movie that depicted on the journey of that ship and the people who died there? Well, our new migrants are taking boats and hitting the oceans. So it is kind of similar even though the ones in Europe have already made it.
Lol titanic is a new term. Never heard of it. Must be euro term. Somalis are creative with nicknames

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

This is true, they are sometimes called that here, its those who tahriibed recently ( last 7 years). It took me a while to get this nickname. Somalis are wicked people, naxariis ma heeshanno

How can you call someone who never left their homeland a 'FOB' ? that shit doesn't make sense .

what-huh.gif

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Cause y’all couldn’t make a country work despite being the same religion, ethnicity, culture etc. Instead y’all are paying money to die in the Mediterranean

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
How can you call someone who never left their homeland a 'FOB' ? that shit doesn't make sense .

what-huh.gif
Don't you know? We are a sea people, walaal. When a hooyo back home gets pregnant she goes out onto an old beden boat and gives birth at sea while her husband rows then they return. Hence the term "FOB" even when speaking of homelanders. That cunug is fresh off the boat at birth, naturally. They are also born with an insatiable love of TikTok, Nutella, fizzy drinks, niiko while in a jilbab and other heresies. Educate yourself, waryaa.

:ufdup:

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯

If you a ❄️ say that

Nalaaye floxks

Life is like a sandwich, the bread comes first💰💯
The word fob is not used for Somalis, it’s used for other ethnicities that just arrived at the western world, indoyars that have been in the US since the 40s call other indoyars that have been here since 00s fobs

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
A lot of recent newly arrived somalis are doing good when they come to the west. They work hard because they’ve seen how difficult life back home is.
I believe they are better than us because they are hardworking, tenacious and culture focused. They also have a heart of gold.

OP I agree , the word fob should be censored.
I'm proud semi fob but these western born somalis group us all as "Fobs" . As if a word is going to break my spirit

Trending