the women want the feminine men not the strong masculine men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
everywhere I see the males are feminine with tight trousers and who put on cream in their hair to put hair all on one side and no hair on other side and they have beside them a woman who looks like a man only normal thing about them is the baby they have beside them , not only the white but also somali and arab and pakisyani and jamaican the time is near where the males are the females and the females are the males, how can u pray in the appearance u are in, with tight pants and with make up designed for the males, how can u marry a woman looking like a woman not masculine how come the females accept this as the father of their kids

TooMacaan

VIP
giphy.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
everywhere I see the males are feminine with tight trousers and who put on cream in their hair to put hair all on one side and no hair on other side and they have beside them a woman who looks like a man only normal thing about them is the baby they have beside them , not only the white but also somali and arab and pakisyani and jamaican the time is near where the males are the females and the females are the males, how can u pray in the appearance u are in, with tight pants and with make up designed for the males, how can u marry a woman looking like a woman not masculine how come the females accept this as the father of their kids

What kinda bullshit are you spewing

:gucciwhat:

You need to fix up

What the real issue is emotional Somali guys :hillarybiz:

Where's the real men at these days?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Just because you couldn't find a woman to love you or even settle for you, you're now lashing at random men on the streets. Lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.