The woman that accused Emmett Till is still alive

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Roy Bryant and his wife, Carolyn, Juanita and J.W. Milam celebrate the jury's acquittal for the 1955 killing of Emmett Till. Months later, they confessed their guilt to Look magazine.

Roy Bryant and his wife, Carolyn, Juanita and J.W. Milam celebrate the jury's acquittal for the 1955 killing of Emmett Till. Months later, they confessed their guilt to Look magazine.

It's crazy how history forgot about her, they just led it slide.

Most people don't even know about her confession afterwards. Also Emmett Till never flirted with her. I remember learning about him in school and they were trying to say he was from Chicago and didn't know any better.

Complete BS, lynchings happened all over America and no black kid in that environment would be so bold.

She falsely accused him and his cousin who was with him in the shop had to be relocated for his own safety. I doubt his cousin was involved in the trial so they spun the narrative how they wanted to.

When I first read about his story it made me cry. He was originally from Chicago and went to visit relatives in Mississippi. They burnt him alive and castrated him, the woman lied about him none of it was true.

Trending

Latest posts