The Witcher is out

Macalin M

Out here
I’m going to binge it this week. OP I don’t know if you’re a gamer but I recommend playing the games. If you don’t like previous gen consoles, then Witcher 3 is on current gen (PS4,etc)

Macalin M

Out here
If you own a Xbone Deluxe, you can play buy Witcher 2 and play it straight from the console. It's backwards compatible with every popular 360 title.
I need to platinum Witcher 3 sometime soon (PS4) I only need to complete the story on death march, but my hard drive corrupted last summer and I lost my save files. I was near the end of the story and couldn’t be asked to start again. I may start it again. Just for the platinum.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I need to platinum Witcher 3 sometime soon (PS4) I only need to complete the story on death march, but my hard drive corrupted last summer and I lost my save files. I was near the end of the story and couldn’t be asked to start again. I may start it again. Just for the platinum.
Damn that's fucked man. Next time you play the game make sure you set it to Cloud Saves. It'll save your ass if your HDD takes a shit again

Macalin M

Out here
Damn that's fucked man. Next time you play the game make sure you set it to Cloud Saves. It'll save your ass if your HDD takes a shit again
Yh I’ve learnt my lesson kkkkk. It was stupid of me. Normally when you have PSN plus it always saves to cloud but because I was only playing story mode games that summer I didn’t bother renewing it. Rookie move.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I’m going to binge it this week. OP I don’t know if you’re a gamer but I recommend playing the games. If you don’t like previous gen consoles, then Witcher 3 is on current gen (PS4,etc)

I haven't gamed in 10 years, I'm trying to figure out when to watch this show. :farmajoyaab:

Trending

Latest posts