The wife of prominent Somali Political Commentator Dr. Abdiwahab alleges PM Roble involved in her husbands disappearance

CBB spreading another big lie.

Halima Mohamed wife of the prominent kidnapped Somali man Dr. Abdiwahab says that PM Roble is behind the abduction and imprisonment of her husband by the Kenyan authorities. They probably paid her. CBB(cayaanka baraha bulshada) are dangerous.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Shameful Rooble he ordered the kidnapping with the help of his master Uhuru Kenyatta

1B80E533-4D4C-4328-B750-402B2AF74DB9.jpeg

They are angry because Roble easily defeated and subjugated Farmajoo in just a week.

This Abdiwahab is a Kenyan citizen. What does this have to do with Somalia?

You we @Galmudug-State @Kheyre we should create our own cbb. You guys seem to be devoted.

We don't need CBB. What matters is the work we do on the ground. Yesterday we put a gun on the head of Xijaar. He understood us very well. All the other langaabs are scared. No minister has resigned or openly sided with Farmajoo

We closed Parliament, control the airport. Rallied the troops to our side. We control government media and the bank. And we control the streets. CBB is entertainment for us. I listen to their videos and relax on it. Their calcaal makes me happy. Just talking is meaningless and embarrassing.

We don't need CBB. What matters is the work we do on the ground. Yesterday we put a gun on the head of Xijaar. He understood us very well. All the other langaabs are scared. No minister has resigned or openly sided with Farmajoo

We closed Parliament, control the airport. Rallied the troops to our side. We control government media and the bank. And we control the streets. CBB is entertainment for us. I listen to their videos and relax on it. Their calcaal makes me happy.
true true

We closed Parliament, control the airport. Rallied the troops to our side. We control government media and the bank. And we control the streets. CBB is entertainment for us. I listen to their videos and relax on it. Their calcaal makes me happy. Just talking is meaningless and embarrassing.
Very true. They are very powerless, what did they expect?

Trending