"The whole Jubbaland project was a Kenyan project and RKB is former Al Shabaab"

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I actually know the guy, did you guys know why he got angry at mainstream Ogadens in the first place lol lets just say its a personal vendetta for him.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
I actually know the guy, did you guys know why he got angry at mainstream Ogadens in the first place lol lets just say its a personal vendetta for him.

Do tell.

you can cleary see that the washed-up kenyan politician is putting word in into that mans mouth before he was finish talking.

Wallahi I thought you had a better excuse for me. I rate you the best amongst the OGs here.

:deadpeter:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Damn, Jubaland a 10yr Kenyan/Shabaab project...

Side note, I hate when they call it 'Kismayuuu' :mjkkk:

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
My point being you can't take one thing a person says because you like it and disregard the rest. Jubbaland is not a Kenyan project it precedes Kenya it's the re-establishment of the attempt in 1990s to create a Jubbaland state.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
My point being you can't take one thing a person says because you like it and disregard the rest. Jubbaland is not a Kenyan project it precedes Kenya it's the re-establishment of the attempt in 1990s to create a Jubbaland state.

Obviously its been around in some form since before Somalia got independence, but this is talking about the current Kenyan puppet version.

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
So you must also support Andrew Franklin's support to build the Kenyan border wall which goes through Somalia's territory?

One. He admitted what me and other people knew for years. That Jubbaland in it's current form was made by Kenya to further it's interests in Somalia by securing the carbon rich resources in our waters and creating a buffer zone for security reasons. I don't need to agree with someone on everything. But he is right about the modern Jubbaland construction. That is not in dispute.

Secondly, I don't have agree with his idea. He's a white American with privilege living in Kenya. Ofc he's gonna cheer for Kenya. Duh!

Last edited:

shum33

Somaliland supremacy
By the way i have an OG friend who is a millionaire in kenya now. He went back to kenya and became a politician there and owns shops in eastleigh even though we finished uni at the same time and i am still struggling somehow. May be Og see kenya as a better option. Jubbaland wont leave somalia and join kenya thats propaganda but they might have more opportunities there than in somalia. Just my two cents

The whole somalia government today was conceived in Mbagathi Kenya.

The TNG which was under Abdullahi Yussuf was created in Kenya.

Without Abdullahi Yussuf effort.
Farmajo would still be a taxi driver.

Reer quule lapdogs are trying to negate and manufacture their own narrative in JL.

True the JL project was created in Kenya at that time MX and MJ using Gabre had initiated the first talks in the early stages as Hiraale was then comfortable under Gabre.

The game changed when Gandi joined the team and outfoxed MX.

As for Raskambooni after they fell out with AS mX were jubilating in Kismayo.
Infact MX are known to courmaflage.They pretended to be Wadaado and they infiltrated AS in Kismaayo.Even Godane was married to MX.

The had prominent members in AS the few I know were Abu Muscab,Filow,Zakaria and many more.They are the ones that instigated the anti Ogaden policies in AS which made Madoobe decline to accept as being equal to a squatter.

The end is history.Even in 2013 war AS were fighting Alongside Bare Hiraale.

As for Farax macalim he is an obsolete failed politician in Kenya.He cant do nothing if he had powers he would have secured his seat in Garissa.He is from a Langaab Turcade clan who were evicted forcefully.from.Bardhere in the 70s by MSB.
Infact his uncle used to be an MP in Bardhere.Instrad of fighting for his ancestral land all he is doing is acting like a waste man.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
The whole somalia government today was conceived in Mbagathi Kenya.

The TNG which was under Abdullahi Yussuf was created in Kenya.

Without Abdullahi Yussuf effort.
Farmajo would still be a taxi driver.

Reer quule lapdogs are trying to negate and manufacture their own narrative in JL.

True the JL project was created in Kenya at that time MX and MJ using Gabre had initiated the first talks in the early stages as Hiraale was then comfortable under Gabre.

The game changed when Gandi joined the team and outfoxed MX.

As for Raskambooni after they fell out with AS mX were jubilating in Kismayo.
Infact MX are known to courmaflage.They pretended to be Wadaado and they infiltrated AS in Kismaayo.Even Godane was married to MX.

The had prominent members in AS the few I know were Abu Muscab,Filow,Zakaria and many more.They are the ones that instigated the anti Ogaden policies in AS which made Madoobe decline to accept as being equal to a squatter.

The end is history.Even in 2013 war AS were fighting Alongside Bare Hiraale.

As for Farax macalim he is an obsolete failed politician in Kenya.He cant do nothing if he had powers he would have secured his seat in Garissa.He is from a Langaab Turcade clan who were evicted forcefully.from.Bardhere in the 70s by MSB.
Infact his uncle used to be an MP in Bardhere.Instrad of fighting for his ancestral land all he is doing is acting like a waste man.

no the first president of the transitional goverment was abdiqasim mohammed and he was elected as president in 2000 in djibouti the goverment it had nothing to do with kenya or ethiopia

if abdiqasim never created the tng their would be no tfg or the federal goverment we have today

take your kenyan bullshiit somewhere else
1585149985920.png

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
no the first president of the transitional goverment was abdiqasim mohammed and he was elected as president in 2000 in djibouti the goverment it had nothing to do with kenya or ethiopia

if abdiqasim never created the tng their would be no tfg or the federal goverment we have today

take your kenyan bullshiit somewhere else
View attachment 100714
the current federal goverment was created in nairobi.
Screenshot_20200325-170946_Firefox.jpg

Trending