The white man has figured out somali lies

C8DE785B-A504-4825-B8A4-C6F90247F252.jpeg

White people act like they had amnesia when it comes to colonialism. Them mutherfuckers are still exploiting Africa but they one to act like they have morals and values. America is still out here invading countries.

upload_2020-1-14_14-19-30.gif

White people act like they had amnesia when it comes to colonialism. Them mutherfuckers are still exploiting Africa but they one to act like they have morals and values. America is still out here invading countries.

View attachment 88947
Yup, western nations made colonies pay to get decolonized. Then made them pay austerity measures by cutting from the budget. Instead of paying for infrastructure,healthcare, education etc African nations paid β€œdebt” which lead to a lack of development which in turn lead to violence, disease and being open to natural disaster. Oh and they killed African leaders while propping up dictators. Then funded rebellions by backing rebel groups.

blade99

FLOATING IN SPACE
Because we can, cumskin would be a good response but I don't endorse racism at all...
cumskin is something I been calling whites for years you must be my cousin or friend who has heard me say this

Let's meet up and shoot or loads on white women's faces I will pay for the hotel my nigga

cumskin is something I been calling whites for years you must be my cousin or friend who has heard me say this

Let's meet up and shoot or loads on white women's faces I will pay for the hotel my nigga
I have also been saying cumskin for a long time, kkkkk.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

View attachment 88947
For real. They cacting like the past call of duty titles weren't based on war zones they created in those refugee's countries. I deserve royalty money of MW3!!! They profited off my struggle!

I used to walk down this market. White ppl always profit off of browns and blacks and yet cry about "muh country!"

:kodaksmiley:

mp_bakaara.jpg