The White house under attack

Hes a ethiopian they have large community in dc, A somali is not as contained and wimpy as he are, WE would attack white house with no backing

MuH wE sHoUlD bE lIKe ThOsE eThIoPiAnS aNd NoT rIoT :trash:

Everyone and their Hoyoo is protesting. Dumbasses are projecting their loss of reputation by their Friends & families that know they’re failures on to the protestors.

We have an infestation of low iq somalis that do nothing but fantasize about impossibilities

Everyone and their Hoyoo is protesting. Dumbasses are projecting their loss of reputation by their Friends & families that know they’re failures on to the protestors.

We have an infestation of low iq somalis that do nothing but fantasize about impossibilities
Calm down. What's low IQ is getting yourself involved in others' business. Our reputation is already bad enough, we don't need more bad publicity. Or people being blinded. Or shot otherwise. Or getting coroba. Stay home.

And while those may be impossibilities at the moment, Somalis have a wealth of untapped potential. Don't write us off.

What's even more delusional though is expecting change from violence. All you're doing is reinforcing negative stereotypes.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
I don’t think secret service would expect for them to put up a fight
In the coming riots I think the protestors will grab their guns, they have access to them and the police showed up with snipers in Dallas anyway.
This is going to be..interesting to say the least. We’re witnessing history. :wow1::tocry:

I don’t think secret service would expect for them to put up a fight
In the coming riots I think the protestors will grab their guns, they have access to them and the police showed up with snipers in Dallas anyway.
This is going to be..interesting to say the least. We’re witnessing history. :wow1::tocry:
A cop just got shot dead in california, where you part for it

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
A cop just got shot dead in california, where you part for it
Really? I thought the cop dead in Columbus was an isolated case but these rioters really don’t fear nobody but god :tocry:
they’re gonna keep shooting back at cops And be violent Macolm X styll:mjkkk:

Really? I thought the cop dead in Columbus was an isolated case but these rioters really don’t fear nobody but god :tocry:
they’re gonna keep shooting back at cops And be violent Macolm X styll:mjkkk:
Malcolm X changed for the better. AUN. If we're gonna be involved in this, there are ways to go about it.

Trending