The west slowly trying to normalize homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
inted, post: 1203603, member: 6169"]:kodaksmiley:They've already succeeded. In my cousin's highschool all the boys and girls claim that they're bisexual because it's cool.[/QUOTE]
Daaamn times have really changed. Back in my school days being homo was the worst thing ever. I remember we had a very feminine guy in my class and we suspected he was gay despite him having a girlfriend. Lets just say life was not easy for him. Even the girls were anti gays. But this was 99/00 so very different times

inted, post: 1203603, member: 6169"]:kodaksmiley:They've already succeeded. In my cousin's highschool all the boys and girls claim that they're bisexual because it's cool.
Daaamn times have really changed. Back in my school days being homo was the worst thing ever. I remember we had a very feminine guy in my class and we suspected he was gay despite him having a girlfriend. Lets just say life was not easy for him. Even the girls were anti gays. But this was 99/00 so very different times

Good times Gay people getting punished:banderas:

Khaniis people should be slaughtered like pigs dirty people
:ivers:

Last edited:
These people are preparing for the arrival of Dajjal.
inted, post: 1203603, member: 6169"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending