The West is done for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
French to me have the dumbest government they do retarded things like this and they think is a good thing:faysalwtf: I heard they banned hijab at all schools :ileycry: and they claim to have freedom but no freedom of religion :mahubowtf:how do somalis even live there :noneck: explain yourself @4head :mugshotman: paternity test are illegal and you have to raise a child even if your spouse cheats and its not yours:farmajoyaab:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
French to me have the dumbest government they do retarded things like this and they think is a good thing:faysalwtf: I heard they banned hijab at all schools :ileycry: and they claim to have freedom but no freedom of religion :mahubowtf:how do somalis even live there :noneck: explain yourself @4head :mugshotman: paternity test are illegal and you have to raise a child even if your spouse cheats and its not yours:farmajoyaab:
Paternity tests are actually illegal in France?!
:faysalwtf:
I guess it makes sense since they are all bastard adulterers but wtf?! How can an entire country be such cucks?
:ileycry:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Do French people have their very own Maury show? If they do have one, the host will be saying you’re the parent 2

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The West is losing its morals so I'm not surprised.

Canada just recently legalized bestiality.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Paternity tests are actually illegal in France?!
:faysalwtf:
I guess it makes sense since they are all bastard adulterers but wtf?! How can an entire country be such cucks?
:ileycry:
the best country to trap a nigga, if married you have to raise her children until their 18 wether their yours or not
they explained the law by stating it keeps "peace" in the house hold:farmajoyaab:
just imagine how many French people are being cucked and raising a child thats not theirs

Pretty sure they are going to ban gender pronouns now since they "discriminate" Trans people. He and She will become person 1 and Person 2 :susp:

Why stop at 2? 3 parents are better. Let's ship orphans out to hedonistic gay polyamorous families.

Or at least stop discriminating against single parent homes. There is no need for #2.

A bit off topic but I saw this image on reddit

what the f*ck.png

@4head

:mjlol:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
:liberaltears:
This country is a hell land.
Thanks to Macron and its party for the destruction of France:hillarybiz: I can't do nothing, i'll watch its collapse:trumpsmirk:
We shall conquer this land and ban the bantus and arabs, first. Marry the beautiful blondes and brunettes europeans.:denzelnigga: and deport the feminists in France:draketf: they are busy hating on men, why not deporting them in a small islande? :deadpeter::drakekidding:
Anyway, it's shameful and this western world is going to destroy itself:francis:

:liberaltears:
This country is a hell land.
Thanks to Macron and its party for the destruction of France:hillarybiz: I can't do nothing, i'll watch its collapse:trumpsmirk:
We shall conquer this land and ban the bantus and arabs, first. Marry the beautiful blondes and brunettes europeans.:denzelnigga: and deport the feminists in France:draketf: they are busy hating on men, why not deporting them in a small islande? :deadpeter::drakekidding:
Anyway, it's shameful and this western world is going to destroy itself:francis:
You take Chicago. The white people are pussies and we can trick the black people into with black is black bs, then take their land. The only ones to worry about are the conservative non Indian Mexicans. The nacos and Puerto Ricans are bantu with straighter hair and speak Spanish. It's best to align with blanco Mexicans.

gay marriage, 5 year old kids getting gender hormone changes in UK, trans sharing toilets with what ever gender, use of riba in mass scale, encouraging homo acts on tv, teen pregnancy, almost naked females, emasculated males, the west is done for, its over in maybe around 50 years max a century they will go back to where they were in the 1400s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending