The We wuz community strike again

Are african Americans egyptians

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
If you look at their page they clearly believe that they were also west africans
There were people from all of the world in Egypt, from Greece, ME, Central africa and and West Africa
Its not a wrong thing to think, but most of their native inhabitants came from now EA and, Northern CA

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
But the point is they didnt claim that
Just because they said Egyptians were black doesnt mean that they mean West African :comeon:
No that account user always posts about african Americans decending from ancient Egyptians :damedamn:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I've never seen such a retard like this HAGist. From the earth is flat and Antarctica is the edge of the world, to the moon landing was a haux, to deny modern day medicines like Vaccines, to believe that Majerteen commit sixiir, and now that Black people are Israelites. He even believes that black people ruled Spain. :ftw9nwa:
I guess the Europeans were insane when they used to draw black people as the Nobility in Medieval Europe?

Mirian.jpg

Skylitzes_1.jpg

Charlemagne_min.jpg

Barbarossa.jpg

Saint_Benedict.jpg

Bailly.jpg

saracen%2Bmoors%2Battack%2Ba%2Bcastle.JPG

This is the original Image (Moors playing chess)

tumblr_lk375pw6Wt1qfe4beo1_500.jpg

This is the more famous and recently made fabrication
Moors_from_Andalusia_playing_chess.jpg

This is a Polish image of Mary and Jesus (original).
Czestochowska.jpg

I can show you hundreds of more portraits of Black Moors and the Black Aristocrats from Medieval Europe!

Ancient Egypt was probably a melting pot of cushites,Arabs,Bantus,Mediterranean niggas ect,all coexisting in perfect harmony.I mean look at the geographical location of Egypt,it's in Africa yet it's merely a skip away from Arabia and Europe.The average colour was probably light brown and I suspect their was a lot of mixing going on which intensified when the respective empires of the region took over.It is my belief that Egypt has no natives and if it did there are no people on earth living today which share the exact genetic composition as these natives.Times change,people mix and life goes on.
The Ancient Egyptians began "mixing" with other ethnicities 1000 years after the Great Pyramids were built. There is so much evidence that proves that Kemitians (Ancient Egyptians) were the same as the Nubians and other Africans. Even the Greek scholars like Herodotus, Diodorus Siculus, and Aristotle have all said without a doubt that the Egyptians were dark-skinned Africans.

This is from Cambridge University.
Were the Ancient Egyptians Africans? What colour was their skin?

Yes. Egypt is in Africa and there are many cultural links to other African civilisations.

If we look at the skin colour and also facial features on representations of Egyptians, many are what we would consider today to be Black African. Skin colours on temple and wall reliefs show ranges between dark brown and black, which is typical of what we see today with regard to people of Black African descent or origin. Furthermore, Nubians, a group who are accepted universally as Black Africans are, like their neighbours from Kemet, shown on reliefs with both jet black and red-brown skin and can be distinguished as Nubians by their short wigs.

http://www.fitzmuseum.cam.ac.uk/dept/ant/egypt/kemet/virtualkemet/faq/

It’s starting to get sad they claiming kushites now? What’s next Arabs? Europeans? They have a serious identity crisis wallabies it’s sad that they can’t get to terms that their ancestors are West Africans and not Egyptians :noneck:. Modern day Egyptians I agree have lots of Arab dna and most identify as Arab :dabcasar: most ancient Egyptians would look like modern day Sudanese,xabesha,somali,Mauritanians and Mauritius people

we wuz kaangzzzz !!!!!

nah but i wouldnt be surprised if allot of the inhabitants of upper egypt, just before the first dynasty looked like that, lower egypt towards the delta were more Mediterranean looking.
we know how quickly people turn white after just a generation or 2 of mixing.
There were entire ancient bediuon tribes in arabia during the prophets time that were black as f*ck.
There were also tribes that bordered syria and iraq that had people with green eyes and blond hair.
both being authentic and ancient in lineage..

black dont stay black for long.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
The brutal Roman conquest during the time of Nabi Isa, they utterly ransacked the city just as the Quran mentions for their mischief, I want you to take a look at this map

The Roman's brutally occupied Turkey, Syria (hence the predominant blond hair blue eyes) including parts of North Africa, the persecuted Israelite's only have two choices regarding were to flee, via present day Saudi Arabia particularly Medina (which many of them did because they knew a Prophet would appear from there) and others went via Egypt into Africa

They could not have fled towards any other direction because the Roman's legions occupied those lands and would have slaughtered them.
middle_east_95.jpg

This map below depicts the Journeys have the Roman's ransacked Israel, there was only two choices left for Banu Israel with regards to were to flee.

africa.jpg

[17:4]
And We conveyed to the Children of Israel in the Scripture that, "You will surely cause corruption on the earth twice, and you will surely reach [a degree of] great haughtiness

[17:5]
So when the [time of] promise came for the first of them, We sent against you servants of Ours - those of great military might, and they probed [even] into the homes, and it was a promise fulfilled.

[17:6]
Then We gave back to you a return victory over them. And We reinforced you with wealth and sons and made you more numerous in manpower

17:7]
[And said], "If you do good, you do good for yourselves; and if you do evil, [you do it] to yourselves." Then when the final promise came, [We sent your enemies] to sadden your faces and to enter the temple in Jerusalem, as they entered it the first time, and to destroy what they had taken over with [total] destruction

The first punishment came in the hands of the Babylonian's that enslaved them ransacking Jerusalem under Nebuchadnezzar, Dhul Qarneyn freed them (hence why they asked the Prophet about him and look favourably upon) as a result they ended up back in their homeland from Babylon.

The second punishment spoken off is through the hands of the Roman's when they divided themselves into clan fiefdoms around 2000 years ago while ratting out Nabi Isa to the Roman's.

Both of these migrations were after Moses, they specifically migrated and settled in Medina because their scripture told them a Prophet will come from there, but when the Prophet did came they rejected him out of pride, several of their tribes were expelled through force and that's how they ended up migrating south wards into Africa

These people's descendants then became Muslims and went on to have great Islamic empires from King of Ghana, Kingdom of Mali and the Moors of Spain, they all spoke Arabic for a 1000 years until the colonialists imposed English, the entire history of that region as documented by their own intellectuals is written in Arabic.

Many of them that even forgot this (due to colonialism) once they learned their great ancestors spoke Arabic as the primary language, reverted back to Islam.

Don't get fixated on looks here, @Bohol made a perfect post illustrating how the Somali's looked very different just 100 years ago never mind the incredible time length we are talking about which is in the region of 1400-2500 years ago. Take a look below to see for yourself, you would never identify these people as Somali's today.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/how-did-somalis-look-like-100-years-ago-northern-somalis.28786/

Notice how not a single person dares to debates me on this beyond the usual diatribe

View attachment 31750
These people are filled with pride because "they look down others", according to that hadith they fall under the classification of those having pride and hence will never enter Jannah.

@DeathWish

You would think evidence leads to the truth and if people were only presented with indisputable evidence they would accept the truth, but that has never been the case throughout history as we know from all the Prophet stories, even the greatest proof's were easily dismissed (Moses/Pharaoh) because of Nefarious agenda's

The people generally follow their own whims and desires instead, I see this all the time at work, I have colleagues willing to accept that the Las Vegas shooting was a false flag because they are Pro Guns but not 9/11 because they just don't like Muslims even tough the evidence for the latter cannot be compared.

When you truly care about nothing but the truth even if that truth comes against you, the most high will naturally guide you towards it.

No one of them dares to debate me in a civilised manner on this topic lest their lack of knowledge and conditioning gets exposed for all to see.

I can proof from the Quran, Sunnah, Islamic history, Bible, Historical records etc who Banu Israel really is. They all intuitively know this and hence all you get is petty diatribe jibes.

:ohhh:

Ive heard about the Babylonian persecutions and the Roman conquest of their lands but I did not think they would go all the way to Africa. I knew about the Middle East because they encountered our beloved Prophet there. The fact that there are still African Jews to this day, certainly indicates a migration from Israel itself.

Also about Dhul Qarnayn. You said that he freed the Israelites from Babylonian persecutions and enslavement, this is interesting because historians today say that about that same time, Cyrus the Great, the first Persian emperor, did exactly the same thing around the exact same time.

However, wasn't Cyrus a Zoroastrian?

Are they the same person or not?

Ive heard about the Babylonian persecutions and the Roman conquest of their lands but I did not think they would go all the way to Africa. I knew about the Middle East because they encountered our beloved Prophet there. The fact that there are still African Jews to this day, certainly indicates a migration from Israel itself.

Also about Dhul Qarnayn. You said that he freed the Israelites from Babylonian persecutions and enslavement, this is interesting because historians today say that about that same time, Cyrus the Great, the first Persian emperor, did exactly the same thing around the exact same time.

dhul qarnian is not cyrus, nor is he an ancient himyarite king called dunawas.
shul qarnain is probably a prehistoric king, most likely anti-diluvian i.e before the flood.
before recorded history, and since that is 4000BC.. pre-historic.

When the roman's took over Levant and ransacked the entire region you only had two choices of escape from a genocidal massacre (Jordan/Saudi Arabia root) or the (Egypt Africa root) there are no other choices because the rest of the territories were under roman legion rule they could not have fled to, take a look at the map, they ruled much of North Africa, Syria, Turkey etc.

Those that knew scriptures ended up in Medina because they knew a Prophet would come from there, they settled there for around 5 centuries but never expected that Prophet to come from the Arab's

There was a 600 year period between Nabi Isa and Nabi Muhammed (PBUH), it would have took them about a year or so gradual Journey to migrate to it from Israel because they had no choice, read the accounts of the genocidal massacres the Romans heaped upon them.

The people in Syria today resemble the Europeans as a result of the massacres, pillaging, rape etc carried out, they are not the ancient levantines because many of them have blond hair/blue eyes with European ancestry.

Dhul Qarneyn story preceded these events by several thousand years, Zoroastrianism was a monotheistic religion originally but later corrupted much like Christianity was, it also clearly prophesied the coming of a Prophet from Arabia, Zakir Naik has a good lecture on this.

It's likely Dhul Qarneyn who we call today Cyrus the Great (name is different in Farsi, this is a Europeanized name like Jesus is) was likely the righteous Persian ruler who defeated the Babylonian's and took the Israelite's from captivity back to their homeland

The Jewish history tells this story and it makes sense because why else would they have asked the Prophet about it ? if it had nothing to do with them? (those famous 3 questions they posed to the Prophet to authenticate his prophet-hood)

To recap in Islamic tradition (Quran/Hadiths) every major group of people is mentioned by name except the present day Cushites and the Bantu's, in the bible everyone is mentioned including the "Cushites" except the Bantus.

The reason for that as I postulate is very simple, there is no need to mention that nation because they are Banu Israel. In the Quran/Hadith Romans, Turks, Chinese/Asian's, Indian's, Khorasan, Persian's, Xabashi's, Arab's etc are all mentioned by name, therefore none of them could be the Israelite's.

World

VIP
I guess the Europeans were insane when they used to draw black people as the Nobility in Medieval Europe?
Mirian.jpg
Are you claiming that the original inhabitants of Georgia, in the fucking Caucasus Mountains, are Bantu people? WTF. It's gone from, we wuz Egyptians, to we was Israelites, to we wuz Europeans?

Skylitzes_1.jpg

Charlemagne_min.jpg

Barbarossa.jpg

Saint_Benedict.jpg

Bailly.jpg

saracen%2Bmoors%2Battack%2Ba%2Bcastle.JPG

This is the original Image (Moors playing chess)

tumblr_lk375pw6Wt1qfe4beo1_500.jpg

This is the more famous and recently made fabrication
Moors_from_Andalusia_playing_chess.jpg

This is a Polish image of Mary and Jesus (original).
Czestochowska.jpg

I can show you hundreds of more portraits of Black Moors and the Black Aristocrats from Medieval Europe!
All you can show are ambiguous pictures of people who you think are black, because that's all the proof you ever will have for your delusional claims. From claiming to be aristocracy in Europe, to being the original inhabitants of Georgia and being Moors?

"In 711 the Islamic Moors of Arab and Berber descent in North Africa crossed the Strait of Gibraltar onto the Iberian Peninsula, and in a series of raids they conquered Visigothic Christian Hispania. Their general, Tariq ibn Ziyad, brought most of Iberia under Islamic rule in an eight-year campaign. They continued northeast across the Pyrenees Mountains but were defeated by the Franks under Charles Martel at the Battle of Toure in 732."

All of the rulers had blonde hair and blue eyes according to Ibn Hazm:

All the Caliphs of the Banu Marwan (God have mercy on their souls!), and especially the sons of al-Nasir, were without variation or exception disposed by nature to prefer blondes. I have myself seen them, and known others who had seen their forebears, from the days of al-Nasir's reign down to the present day; every one of them has been fair-haired, taking after their mothers, so that this has become a hereditary trait with them; all but Sulaiman al-Zafir (God have mercy on him!), whom I remember to have had black ringlets and a black beard. As for al-Nasir and al-Hakam al-Mustansir (may God be pleased with them!), I have been informed by my late father, the vizier, as well as by others, that both of them were blond and blue-eyed. The same is true of Hisham al Mu'aiyad, Muhammad al-Mahdi, and `Abd al-Rahman al-Murtada (may God be merciful to them all!); I saw them myself many times, and had the honour of being received by them, and I remarked that they all had fair hair and blue eyes."

The vast majority of Muslims in the Iberian Peninsula were indigenous white Muslims:

"Though the number of Moorish colonists was small, many native Iberian inhabitants converted to Islam. By 1000, according to Ronald Segal, some 5,000,000 of Iberia's 7,000,000 inhabitants, most of them descended from indigenous Iberian converts, were Muslim."

Most Moor colonialists weren't even Arab, but North Africans:

According to historian Richard A. Fletcher, "the number of Arabs who settled in Iberia was very small. 'Moorish' Iberia does at least have the merit of reminding us that the bulk of the invaders and settlers were Berbers from Algeria and Morocco."

No doubt there were black people in the Iberian Peninsula after the Moorish conquest, but they were usually slaves. Moors referred to Arab, Berber and indigenous Iberian Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts