The We wuz community strike again

Are african Americans egyptians

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
It’s starting to get sad they claiming kushites now? What’s next Arabs? Europeans? They have a serious identity crisis wallabies it’s sad that they can’t get to terms that their ancestors are West Africans and not Egyptians :noneck:. Modern day Egyptians I agree have lots of Arab dna and most identify as Arab :dabcasar: most ancient Egyptians would look like modern day Sudanese,xabesha,somali,Mauritanians and Mauritius people

I think people are a little bit rough on the AAs. It's not like they have a clear family lineage, because they have been enslaved and bread across each other. The guys who brought them to america didn't seem to tell them about their origin, and thus they had to figure it out themselves. When you've been neglected, ridiculed, and oppressed for centuries, wouldn't you try to justify and save your legacy by claiming to be ancestors of one of the greatest civilization in history. I'm not saying what they are doing is right, i'm just bringing some perspective.

I think people are a little bit rough on the AAs. It's not like they have a clear family lineage, because they have been enslaved and bread across each other. The guys who brought them to america didn't seem to tell them about their origin, and thus they had to figure it out themselves. When you've been neglected, ridiculed, and oppressed for centuries, wouldn't you try to justify and save your legacy by claiming to be ancestors of one of the greatest civilization in history. I'm not saying what they are doing is right, i'm just bringing some perspective.
West Africa had some great Kingdoms and empires which the AA are direct descendants of . They are better of studying them and claiming them than their current fixation with Egypt . Some of the slaves in brazil managed to keep their islamic religion for a long time and in some cases still mastered the Arabic language . The uprising of Bahia in Brazil was led by Muslims, as was the Jihad of Muhammad Kaba of Jamaica .

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
They didnt claim they were cushities in the post though are you dumb?
Cushites are literally, Somali and Sudanese thats what they said in the post..
The post clearly says "The cushities" meaning, Somali, Afar, Oromo, Beja/Sudanese
They didn't say anything claiming Egyptian/Kemitic history to themselves.
You're ridiculous.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
And? Is that any justification for claiming other peoples history? If Bantus claimed all the major somali figures in history were not somali but actually Bantu, how would you respond, would you have sympathy for them because of their history of being enslaved or call them out for their lies like any rational human being would?

AA should not claim anything even close to east africa, they should stick to their west african huts where they came from.

LawsuitLogosPics_yaz_yasmin%20pills.jpg

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
They didnt claim they were cushities in the post though are you dumb?
Cushites are literally, Somali and Sudanese thats what they said in the post..
The post clearly says "The cushities" meaning, Somali, Afar, Oromo, Beja/Sudanese
They didn't say anything claiming Egyptian/Kemitic history to themselves.
You're ridiculous.
Not the person in the photo walaal the ones In the comments regardless it was funny

Zeus

STYLIN
This is being over-played now. Ofc these delusional African-American nationalists are completely wrong, but it's not only exclusive to them. Far-right Hindus claimed that the Taj mahal was an indian temple even though that's inaccurate. European aristocrats claimed foreign Trojan history as their own to claim legendary heroes for themselves. I even remember at the peak of fifa world cup 2010 when Knaan's music reached an international level, every Somali I knew was related to him :mjlol: This really has to do with an ego thing.

I posted a comment on Facebook that only revived around 80 something likes and more than 100 comments because I critized AAs on their own black website. Lol I never seen people so divided and unsure of their origin. There was a group claiming to be ancient Israelites and then another claiming they were indigenous Americans. One thing they seem to do a lot is claim that the ancient world was black. Asians Europeans etc. all use to be black. It's very strange and delusional but looking into their history and what they as a group went through in America the violence inflicted upon them you can't help but smile and nod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts