The warrior gene

We Somalis have the most sensitive androgenic receptors in the World due to slow twitch fibers. If any Somali picks up a 30kg dumbell free testosterone increases rapidly
If it was accurate bro every Somali going gym would be Khal Drogo in a year but that’s not true.

Nobody knows the average t levels for somalis I reckon we have the highest in the continent
I think we probably do have extremely high testosterone. But only with the original geeljire paleo like diet, and none of the sambuus, canjeelo, pasta and bur iyo malawax nonsense many eat nowadays.

If it was accurate bro every Somali going gym would be Khal Drogo in a year but that’s not true.
We are Ectomorph you can't compare a European body builder to a Somali body builder. We don't have the same skeleton nor muscle fibers.
1714952806514.png

Is this warrior gene connected to high ADHD levels in Somalis ?
Yes it is! Apparently having this gene means your body doesn't hold onto dopamine as well as those who lack this gene. I don't have to tell you that ADHD is the result of having low dopamine. :mjkkk: It's finally making sense!

This also explains why Somalis are allergic to any type of work unless they are in the west where they have no choice. You need healthy amount of dopamine to perform and sustain any type of work.
We get our dopamine from fdk.:ftw9nwa:

NidarNidar

Punisher
Yes it is! Apparently having this gene means your body doesn't hold onto dopamine as well as those who lack this gene. I don't have to tell you that ADHD is the result of having low dopamine. :mjkkk: It's finally making sense!

This also explains why Somalis are allergic to any type of work unless they are in the west where they have no choice. You need healthy amount of dopamine to perform and sustain any type of work.
We get our dopamine from fdk.:ftw9nwa:
I get mine from coffee and heavy workouts, but nothing works better than being looked down upon, if I need to improve on something I will work myself to death.

I get mine from coffee and heavy workouts, but nothing works better than being looked down upon, if I need to improve on something I will work myself to death.
Those are good sources man.
I do to, and ocassionally, I get mine from unhealthy sources. :browtf:
Alhamdulilah tho, I work my ass hard af. I see it as self disrespect to dress nicely, carry 3 camera iphone maxes and sit around malls like you'd find our "warrior" society do.

I have the so-called "warrior gene."

It's important to avoid going into genetic determinism mental trips. According to Robert Sapolsky (a good researcher on the subject, though harboring false views of Free Will), it has a strong gene-environment interaction. He referenced Caspi et al. 2002 showing that MAO-A only has a strong correlation with anti-social behavior/criminality when individuals underwent extreme childhood abuse.

It comes down to the non-genetic impacts of childhood problems and issues of adulthood aggravation. The gene itself has a tiny effect.

Trending

Latest posts