The war of the five clans doesn't matter the only war that does is the coming great war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can’t do shit. Somaliland and Puntland won’t side with the rest of Somalia. The Kenyans are already thinking about recognizing them, we’re screwed.:jcoleno:

The reason why somaliland is independent is because of chaos in the rest of the country.When Somalia becomes rich and powerful they will be wanting to join otherwise no they dont.

If we don't unite there will be no somalia forgot about puntland and Somaliland you will be finished.We have our enemies wanting to take our land resources from us and there are stupid people worrying about there clans.Either we unite or say bye to the Somalia people.

I forgot to add as well we have Bantus who live in the Southern regions of Somalia who want to kill Somalis and unite with Kenya and we also have Europeans who want to take over some locations to build their military and finally some arabs who want take over somali lands if we don't wake up and unite than it doesn't matter which clan has the most power and wealth.

We can’t do shit. Somaliland and Puntland won’t side with the rest of Somalia. The Kenyans are already thinking about recognizing them, we’re screwed.:jcoleno:
You guys calcall more than scared Kenyans. Somalis have hope now that things are getting better. Also Kenya has no power to really cause a rift by re of using Somaliland since no one else will either. I'm from Somaliland and most northerners will unite if they see Camaro do the right thing and deal with Al shabaab. So far farmaajo has done well in my book.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
where can I read about this

Look up high altitude nuclear explosion.

Depending on the yield used you could shut down even the most EMP shielded air defences.

The Somali coast would be the perfect spot to take down Europe or Moscow with an EMP.

At the very least you most satellites would be taken out the picture in the region.

Is that reason enough to see Somalia as a strategic geopolitical location?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-02-05-14-20-26.png
    Screenshot_2019-02-05-14-20-26.png
    831.7 KB · Views: 111

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
War is a prerequiste of Peace

I don’t agree brother, war makes peace infinitely harder as war creates division sometimes so deep that the origins are forgotten but the hate is passed down for generations.

Peace comes naturally to us, do on to others as u would have them do on to u and none of us want to be be hurt, lose our lives, homes and love ones but we all want the former :)

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
No I hate flat tards. It just seems like a stretch that the nuke would ever be used.

Inshallah but the big powers still spend billions in nuclear defence. What's a couple million just to keep Somalia destabilized?

Btw a nuclear EMP attack is more likely than a nuke.

1. It's a lot harder to track who done it so less likely chance of retaliation.

2. Minimal long-term radiation

3. More effective in a war or invasion than an actual nuke. Takes out all the electronics across hundreds of miles instead of the 1 mile radius of a nuke.

4. Less people die ...So more humane?

Anyways... It's a lot more likely to happen than you think.

Hence why they want to secure the Somali coast for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.