The war in Matabaan has exposed the true size of HG in Hiiraan kkkk

Firstly im sorry about celebrating the war victims yesterday this is why i started new thread bc my point was about the land not the war. This war have confirmed our Hiiraan and Hirshabelle map and the mukulaal madow spot in it wich is HG. Look where the war took place Ceel dhiinle in the tip of the triangle in North Matabaan hawadle are along the Ethiopian bobder and HG along the Galgaduud border. In the Ethiopia side its Ooxaale and Ulasan part of feerfeer and are Hawadle and HG in Gerijir part of Galgaduud and the Ethiopia side Ceelhabreed part of Qoraxeey its our border in Ethiopia.

This mukulaal madow spot ex refugees are now making fuss in Hirshabellew when they r practically and culturally part of Galmudug! When Agoon cabdalle chased them to Galgaduud Galmudug sent ciidan Cayr ah to ceeldhiinle to stop cigale xaaji and sided with Cayr HG in the name of intervention are they r part of Hirshabelle or Galmudug when they are requesting Galmudug army? A day after them we sent ciidan led by Col Isaaq Cabdulle of Jijeele taliyaha policeka and other non Hawadle reer Hiiraan officers so they can be neutral but they sent to them ciidan Cayr who joined the war!! See the difference between HG and Hawadle! Anyways back to the topic the fact that Cayr saved by Galmudug army and fleeing to Galgaduud and their baraako being destroyed shows they r border clan not reer Hiiraan!

Screenshot_20230428-133510~2.jpg

Screenshot_20230428-134948.jpg

Screenshot_20230428-134948.png

Screenshot_20230428-133931.jpg

Screenshot_20230428-133652.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230428-133510~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20230428-133510~2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
No fake map will change the reality in the ground. You exposed yourself as not even knowing the deegaan the fighting was happening and where Xawadle live in north Hiraan which the fight happened in. I shouldn’t expect better from a clueless Xawadle laangaab from JL

This fight is happening in the ayaanle Xawaadle DDS border. Habar aji which lives all the way to booco to the west of matabaan and all the way south to maxaas aren’t the one’s you’re fighting

A xawaadle who has no major town in Hiiran that’s not shared with other clans is talking about size and land🤣 keep lying to yourself. The war didn’t happen in Ceel dhiinle and it was between reer guura/nomads.

No fake map will change the reality in the ground. You exposed yourself as not even knowing the deegaan the fighting was happening and where Xawadle live in north Hiraan which the fight happened in. I shouldn’t expect better from a clueless Xawadle laangaab from JL

This fight is happening in the ayaanle Xawaadle DDS border. Habar aji which lives all the way to booco to the west of matabaan and all the way south to maxaas aren’t the one’s you’re fighting
habar aji, sabuux, ayaanle we share border with all of them in that tiny mukulaal madow spot. Habar aji are finished they left their arid side to Xamar and Lower Shabelle. They tried to mass with Ali Madaxweyne and you know how they got karbaadhed to the point of resorting to cowardly jid gal wars and aano qabiil. No real attack never after that karbash. As we built the Hawadle-Kablalax road in Ethiopia you will die for gaajo what is there in Arid Galmudug? Nothing.
The only way you got to run is galgaduud way if iljeex in Galbeedka matabaan why not attack me from behind 🤣🤣

Mr mukalaal madow spot i leave you there after i destroyed your fake argument and girijir is Galgaduud 😎

"Meesha Shalay dagaalka ka dhacay waa halkaan ilaa Xaduuda Itoobiya laysla galay

Nimanka Konfurta & galbeedka & bariga degmada matabaan walagaso Xeray hada Waqoyiga Aa U harsan kaliya Cigale Xaaji
Guricel & balanbale Waa U Muuqataa😂💪"

habar aji, sabuux, ayaanle we share border with all of them in that tiny mukulaal madow spot. Habar aji are finished they left their arid side to Xamar and Lower Shabelle. They tried to mass with Ali Madaxweyne and you know how they got karbaadhed to the point of resorting to cowardly jid gal wars and aano qabiil. No real attack never after that karbash. As we built the Hawadle-Kablalax road in Ethiopia you will die for gaajo what is there in Arid Galmudug? Nothing.
The only way you got to run is galgaduud way if iljeex in Galbeedka matabaan why not attack me from behind 🤣🤣

Mr mukalaal madow spot i leave you there after i destroyed your fake argument and girijir is Galgaduud 😎

"Meesha Shalay dagaalka ka dhacay waa halkaan ilaa Xaduuda Itoobiya laysla galay

Nimanka Konfurta & galbeedka & bariga degmada matabaan walagaso Xeray hada Waqoyiga Aa U harsan kaliya Cigale Xaaji
Guricel & balanbale Waa U Muuqataa😂💪"

Last habar aji karbash that made her never to mass witth maxamed Cali madaxweyne

Trending

Latest posts