The war between ISIS and Al-Shabaab in Puntland

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
ISIS carried out an attack on Al-Shabab in Calmiskaad mountains

#Daacish_VS_Alshabaab
ISIS claimed that they were victorious and took control of 10 villages They killed 27, including leaders
Let them eat each other 🀣
GFSDf23X0AAgvGF.jpeg

these shits probably began in early 10s by some garweyn arab guy claiming to visit the area but actually scouting for good places to implant a militia then sent his minions with foreign khawaarij to brainwash local dugsi kids and occupy hard to reach caves and mountains. They arent as sophisticated as ISIL so chemical weapons and heavy bombings with scorched earth policy barring them from any local hamlets will wipe them out so fast. Also patroling the coastline day and night. Poisoning wells (ofc make sure no civilians are there) is also effective.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
these shits probably began in early 10s by some garweyn arab guy claiming to visit the area but actually scouting for good places to implant a militia then sent his minions with foreign khawaarij to brainwash local dugsi kids and occupy hard to reach caves and mountains. They arent as sophisticated as ISIL so chemical weapons and heavy bombings with scorched earth policy barring them from any local hamlets will wipe them out so fast. Also patroling the coastline day and night. Poisoning wells (ofc make sure no civilians are there) is also effective.
It started with the Somalis who were sent by Saudi Arabia to Pakistan and Afghanistan when they returned to Somalia in the 1990s
They created these terrorist groups
The first of them is the ictsaam Most of the Somali sheikhs you see are of these types and they are the ones who control the dugsi and Machad Even some schools
ictsaam They later split, some of them always believe in jihaad Others say we must see kufur in the ruler or if he is weak .
I do not think that they can be defeated, as they control vast areas Lower Juba ila Bari and Sanaag
As you said, we need Drones, warships...etc and we do not have it
In the end, I think a government will reconcile with them

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Where are these 10 tuulos nigga. I ain’t every heard of AS stronghold in puntland
Daacish ia who has power in Puntland and imposes taxes on Bosaso
They were all ISIS, but two years ago some of them broke away from ISIS and declared their loyalty to Al-shabab
1.Dhadaar
2.Dhaban caddo
3.Ceel ileed
4.Baraagaha
5.Cameero
These are the areas It is buuro and valley and the USA bombed them two days ago there

@mohammdov is isis or al-shabaab in somaliland to? I had no idea they had this kind of presence in puntland. I thought they were mostly in the south!

Last edited:
We need to deal with them fast before they grow this is a real threat also Puntland must deport the Oromos they can be easily recruited by those guys.

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
@mohammdov is isis or al-shabaab in somaliland to? I had no idea they had this kind of presence in puntland. I thought they were mostly in the south!
No, they are not here. They carried out some attacks on foreign teachers in 2006, and they carried out two bombings on the parliament and the Ethiopian embassy in 2008. We didn't see them after that
there is no base or place under their control and They do not impose taxes on traders in SL

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
We need to deal with them fast before they grow this is a real threat also Puntland must deport the Oromos they can be easily recruited by those guys.
The UAE supports them, that's for sure In Puntland they were few, but since 2020 they have begun to become stronger
ISIS also carries out bombings in Mogadishu and imposes taxes on merchants
These ISIS are more dangerous than even Al-Shabaab
Although they do not control territory in the south, they carry out many attacks on the police and army in Mogadishu
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
It started with the Somalis who were sent by Saudi Arabia to Pakistan and Afghanistan when they returned to Somalia in the 1990s
They created these terrorist groups
The first of them is the ictsaam Most of the Somali sheikhs you see are of these types and they are the ones who control the dugsi and Machad Even some schools
ictsaam They later split, some of them always believe in jihaad Others say we must see kufur in the ruler or if he is weak .
I do not think that they can be defeated, as they control vast areas Lower Juba ila Bari and Sanaag
As you said, we need Drones, warships...etc and we do not have it
In the end, I think a government will reconcile with them
Sanaag and Bari?

They don't control anything over there

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
Sanaag and Bari?

They don't control anything over there
I told you they are in the mountains
They are imposing taxes on the people in Bosaso and even Mogadishu now. This shows you how powerful they are Because they are supported by the Emirates, and I will not explain to you how search for ISIS in Libya and how UAE helps them
now they are fighting with each other in Bari.
Instead of denying it, you should go and fight them and get them out of their holes before they have enough numbers and weapons
I don't want people like this on my borders

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I told you they are in the mountains
They are imposing taxes on the people in Bosaso and even Mogadishu now. This shows you how powerful they are Because they are supported by the Emirates, and I will not explain to you how search for ISIS in Libya and how UAE helps them
now they are fighting with each other in Bari.
Instead of denying it, you should go and fight them and get them out of their holes before they have enough numbers and weapons
I don't want people like this on my borders

Hiding doesn't mean control

Trending

Latest posts