The victim mentality and the imaginary oppression of Blacks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a long time blacks have had victim mentality and some sort of imaginary oppression by mostly whites but sometimes others too.

Why is is that it is only blacks who complain of non existing imaginary oppressions, you dont hear the same from Latinos, arabs and asians?

Blacks seem to be the laughing stock of everything, yet complain of oppression that is baseless. We can there conclude that oppression only exists in the minds of blacks and not beyond.

And if blacks feel the west is being oppressive, then why is it that they don’t want to live in Africa. Every blacks dream is to live in the west.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Orod bax waryaa. You have been diagnosed with the madow syndrom.
Patient Madmullah you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with blacks. Besides you live in Sweden there is literally no other black people than Somalis . What makes you think you can talk?
IMG_5416.GIF

Last edited:
Orod bax waryaa. You have been diagnosed with the madow syndrom.
Patient Madmullah you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with blacks. Besides you live in Sweden there is literally no other black people than Somalis . What makes you think you can talk?View attachment 32240
Your a little dhoocil this is too heavy for your brain and shoulders to carry as you have no understanding if it!

Iska amus :pachah1:

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
What have black people done to you that caused you to feel this way about them? :cosbyhmm:
He lives in Sweden. There ain't no black people beside Somalis. Walaal he has the madow syndrom. Don't worry about him. He will hopefully recover in the future even though the chances are slim:yacadiim:

What have black people done to you that caused you to feel this way about them? :cosbyhmm:
What do you mean what have they done to you?

Is it not true 99.99 of blacks would move to western countries given the opportunity?

Why would you wanna move to a place you’re dicriminated? With that said why would someone who hates you and wants to oppress you, give you free housing, free education, healthcare, and so forth?

I think if your sincere you would agree that there is no oppression except that it exists in the minds of blacks

What do you mean what have they done to you?

Is it not true 99.99 of blacks would move to western countries given the opportunity?

Why would you wanna move to a place you’re dicriminated? With that said why would someone who hates you and wants to oppress you, give you free housing, free education, healthcare, and so forth?

I think if your sincere you would agree that there is no oppression except that it exists in the minds of blacks

I'm not arguing about anything. It's just that your other posts are about black people and usually negative so I was wondering if you were raised around them or something -_-

I'm not arguing that. It's just that your other posts are about black people and usually negative so I was wondering if you were raised around them or something -_-
Never been raised around them as my family did not Allow that.

But iam stating facts straight be it about cadaan asian, Madows or arabs. And if you not arguing about it Why does it seem negative to you?

Merca

Inactive.
No wonder why they hate us Somalis, bcuz of things like this
He lives in Sweden. There ain't no black people beside Somalis. Walaal he has the madow syndrom. Don't worry about him. He will hopefully recover in the future even though the chances are slim:yacadiim:
He has a weird obsession with blacks.. And there are basically no blacks other than Somalis here in Sweden. And there are no animosity between us and them as well. Weird. :cosbyhmm:

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!
Never been raised around them as my family did not Allow that.

But iam stating facts straight be it about cadaan asian, Madows or arabs. And if you not arguing about it Why does it seem negative to you?
How can it be facts if you have never been around one. You sound like one of those cadaans who be bashing Muslims day and night but have never met one.
IMG_5483.GIF

How can it be facts if you have never been around one. You sound like one of those cadaans who be bashing Muslims day and night but have never met one.View attachment 32252
So its not a fact? When cadaan who you claim oppress you give you free housing, food on the table, free education, free health care?

If its not true plz move to congo and i will pay for your ticket... will you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts