"The Vicious Ethiopian Regime is Instigating Civil Wars between Somalis, Oromos and Amharas"

Status
Not open for further replies.

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
As if Somalis in K5 are united....

I have no beef with Oromo.I want them to rule a democratic Ethiopia inshallah.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I am happy that our Oromo brothers recognize the despicable tactics of the regime to turn brotherly peoples against each other.

Free Oromia!

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I am happy that our Oromo brothers recognize the despicable tactics of the regime to turn brotherly peoples against each other.

Free Oromia!

They understand the true reality. The Somali Ethiopians themselves being victims of the tryant TPLF government and paying few spineless Somali puppet officials to rally few sellouts. Im with the Oromos as well.

RudeBoi

Oromia is a joke.It will never happen...majority of Oromos support one Ethiopia and also the international community:manny:

RudeBoi

However the way the Oromos are majority and should lead Ethiopia.
Yes a democratic and free Ethiopia is good for all ethnic groups including the different Somali clans.

As Oromos are a majority they will play a major force in Ethiopian politics.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Yes a democratic and free Ethiopia is good for all ethnic groups including the different Somali clans.

As Oromos are a majority they will play a major force in Ethiopian politics.

Ethiopia today is dictatorship free fair election the Oromo will no doubt win, and there is no bad blood between us and Oromos. Give Oromos a chance.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
things look pretty grim for the regime.

Heavy fighting underway in Arsi region.

Whilst foreign business have been targeted

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
1474094518985.jpg

Soon

1472253368094.gif

the amxaaro are coming :denzelnigga:
Oromo should side with Tigray and exterminate those cunts while they have the chance. After that they can get rid of the Tigray easily. I'd rather choose revolution over eternal slavery if I was them. By protesting against Tigray with Amhara, they are ensuring the victory of Amhara because there is no way Amhara will accept an Oromo government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending