The USA admits to have WRONGLY KILLED 10 Galmudug soldiers in an airstrike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I'm neither HG or MJ but I think you all need to learn to live together amicably. If they came in 93 then well, hell they're there now and over 2decades have passed so they made it their own so you need a solution for 2016.

The conflict will not end until there is a clear winner. Gaalkacyo is only part of the HG plan, the wish to control all of Mudug. Their odeys are out their making videos saying Cumar Mahmuuds are reer Galmudug. Their expanisionism must be stopped all together and this can be done by returning to the old status quo. Gaalkacyo in its entirety belongs to Puntland and the border between HG and PL will never change. It is as simple as that. Gaalkacyo has always been a Darood city and will remain in Darood control until the end of this world. Their isn't even a legitimate HG claim for Gaalkacyo, it has never been theirs.

Nothing good will come out of having a divided city.

The conflict will not end until there is a clear winner. Gaalkacyo is only part of the HG plan, the wish to control all of Mudug. Their odeys are out their making videos saying Cumar Mahmuuds are reer Galmudug. Their expanisionism must be stopped all together and this can be done by returning to the old status quo. Gaalkacyo in its entirety belongs to Puntland and the border between HG and PL will never change. It is as simple as that. Gaalkacyo has always been a Darood city and will remain in Darood control until the end of this world. Their isn't even a legitimate HG claim for Gaalkacyo, it has never been theirs.

Nothing good will come out of having a divided city.

How about we end this regionalism and we all live together in peace?

We could reach a proper agreement very easily we have a real dialogue where all these rilvaries were addressed. Galmudug needs to abandon their claims over North Mudug and Hiraan. SSW needs to stop claiming all those territories. Somaliland needs to stop claiming Awdal and Harti lands. Hawiye need to own up to their crimes. And PL should just be told to keep on doing what they are doing.
Everyone should give up their claims but Puntland should just be told to keep on doing what they're doing? Dkm bro :mjlol:

I'm neither HG or MJ but I think you all need to learn to live together amicably. If they came in 93 then well, hell they're there now and over 2decades have passed so they made it their own so you need a solution for 2016.

SL is the one that attacking awdal and khatumo states not the opposite, same thing GL that is claiming small neighborhood a capital. You don't get the idea that one part particularly is being attacked all time for past 20 years. Honestly I wish that we all live in peace sharing the little resources we have. :manny:

SL is the one that attacking awdal and khatumo states not the opposite, same thing GL that is claiming small neighborhood a capital. You don't get the idea that one part particularly is being attacked all time for past 20 years. Honestly I wish that we all live in peace sharing the little resources we have. :manny:

We need a strong state to keep everyone in check, this is all outrageous.

I'm from 4 different clans, none of my family claim a region as their own for their clan they just see Somalia, I wish all Somalis were like that.

Galaeri

How about we end this regionalism and we all live together in peace?

There is no end to regionalism. Qabiil is more deeply entrenched than it has ever been. Back in the day we used to have blood fueds which took the lives of dozens at most. Today we are having wars were civillians aren't even spared. Even in 1991 Hawiyes savagely murdered their own neighbours, and today they keep attacking their fellow Somalis to further their interests. Regionalism is here to stay my friend since today we despise each other.

Regionalism can be our path to peace if other qabiils don't have the ability to rule others. Sad but thats the reality. It's time for everyone to part ways. Hopefully our kids can see the benefit in union and join together. Right now though, union is just a fantasy.

There is no end to regionalism. Qabiil is more deeply entrenched than it has ever been. Back in the day we used to have blood fueds which took the lives of dozens at most. Today we are having wars were civillians aren't even spared. Even in 1991 Hawiyes savagely murdered their own neighbours, and today they keep attacking their fellow Somalis to further their interests. Regionalism is here to stay my friend since today we despise each other.

Regionalism can be our path to peace if other qabiils don't have the ability to rule others. Sad but thats the reality. It's time for everyone to part ways. Hopefully our kids can see the benefit in union and join together. Right now though, union is just a fantasy.

Somali government needs to rise and make clan illegal, let's see what happens after that.

Tanzania have all these tribes but don't suffer from tribalism, I wish that we were like them.

Galaeri

We need a strong state to keep everyone in check, this is all outrageous.

We do not have the climate to create a great man like Bismarck who will force all these qabiils into union through war. Many of us teach our kids qabiil at a young age. We teach them nice and early to despise their brothers.

My parents didn't even introduce me to qabiil. My cousin taught me it when I was like 14, and then I didn't even take an interest. It was only these last few years I learnt about tribe through my own research and regular questioning of my parents. I am surprised my parents didn't raise me to be a little qabiilist since many of my family were murdered in Mogadishu. I am surprised they didnt use their grievances to corrupt me.

waraabe

Your superior
Galkacayo is galmudug. I urge galmudug to stop being politically correct and start fighting for their regions.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
I dont know what makes these 10 third world militiamen any special then other Somalis USA has been bombings for years in the south with drones.

Status
Not open for further replies.