The US Supreme Court Will Most Likely Overturn Abortion Rights, Draft Opinion Shows!

Fornication will always be there, whether abortions is legal or not. People don't need motivation to control their natural urges, especially here in the West.

Liberalism has nothing to do with the vast immorality of the Muslims.

It has to do with Muslims not acting according to their Muslim & God's Law
"Fornication will always be there, wether abortions is legal or not"
Screenshot_20220506-132310_Instagram.jpg

Most abortions are due to women who don’t want the responsibility of motherhood, mostly because they want to work and be able to fornicate with no consequence. Banning all non-life-threatening abortions would vastly reduce zina in society and increase motherhood, which would have countless benefits for society.

So what are you trying to conclude with that statement of yours? Are you saying that Muslims should not support the outlawing of abortion or should I say infanticide? Supporting abortion in the west is like supporting the burying of baby daughters in Pre islamic Arabia. You are sick if you support Abortion in the west

All this garbage about “women’s lives at risk” and “women’s health” is the most vile feminist lie. What percentage of abortions are due to health reasons where a woman’s physical health is in danger because of the pregnancy? Not even 1%

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I am saying, Muslims need to mind their business. Everyone is responsible for their Nafss. Periodt.

I am saying, Muslims need to mind their business. Everyone is responsible for their Nafss. Periodt.
Disgusting liberal mindset. Muslims in America should definitely participate in the decision making of a country through elections, if it benefits them and it is obligatory for them to vote for the lesser evil. Liberalism has corrupted your mind. Do you even live in United States? If you do, tell me who you voted for in the presidential election.

You are literally advocating for liberal filth. Why should the muslims mind their business, if they have the chance to put a stop for something haram? This can only mean that you want that haram to continue. You want abortion. you want fornication, you want all the liberal filth like and homosexuality to exist. This can be the only interpretation of your statement "Everyone is responsible for their Nafss. Periodt." Allah says in the quran

"Verily, Allah enjoins Al-Adl (i.e. justice and worshipping none but Allah Alone - Islamic Monotheism) and Al-Ihsan [i.e. to be patient in performing your duties to Allah, totally for Allah's sake and in accordance with the Sunnah (legal ways) of the Prophet SAW in a perfect manner], and giving (help) to kith and kin (i.e. all that Allah has ordered you to give them e.g., wealth, visiting, looking after them, or any other kind of help, etc.): and forbids Al-Fahsha' (i.e all evil deeds, e.g. illegal sexual acts, disobedience of parents, polytheism, to tell lies, to give false witness, to kill a life without right, etc.), and Al-Munkar (i.e all that is prohibited by Islamic law: polytheism of every kind, disbelief and every kind of evil deeds, etc.), and Al-Baghy (i.e. all kinds of oppression), He admonishes you, that you may take heed."

- 16:90

So how do we forbid Al Fahsha as Allah has ordered us to do? By "Muslims need to mind their business."? Is this how Islam spread? Is this what the Prophets peace upon them did?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You are literally advocating for liberal filth. Why should the muslims mind their business, if they have the chance to put a stop for something haram? This can only mean that you want that haram to continue. You want abortion. you want fornication, you want all the liberal filth like and homosexuality to exist. This can be the only interpretation of your statement "Everyone is responsible for their Nafss. Periodt." Allah says in the quran

"Verily, Allah enjoins Al-Adl (i.e. justice and worshipping none but Allah Alone - Islamic Monotheism) and Al-Ihsan [i.e. to be patient in performing your duties to Allah, totally for Allah's sake and in accordance with the Sunnah (legal ways) of the Prophet SAW in a perfect manner], and giving (help) to kith and kin (i.e. all that Allah has ordered you to give them e.g., wealth, visiting, looking after them, or any other kind of help, etc.): and forbids Al-Fahsha' (i.e all evil deeds, e.g. illegal sexual acts, disobedience of parents, polytheism, to tell lies, to give false witness, to kill a life without right, etc.), and Al-Munkar (i.e all that is prohibited by Islamic law: polytheism of every kind, disbelief and every kind of evil deeds, etc.), and Al-Baghy (i.e. all kinds of oppression), He admonishes you, that you may take heed."

- 16:90

So how do we forbid Al Fahsha as Allah has ordered us to do? By "Muslims need to mind their business."? Is this how Islam spread? Is this what the Prophets peace upon them did?

Huuno....all am saying is focus on your own life. This is a Christian country. Muslims should live their life. By all accounts- vote in the election, that is your Nafs right. Periodt

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
This is what I don't understand. How did they supposedly take away voting rights from black people? Have they made it illegal for black people to vote? What do they mean when they say this?

edit: I tried to look it up and it said something about "redistricting". I honestly do not know what redistricting means. I don't know what that means. Maybe someone can explain what they are talking about. I just want to be able to understand what they're saying in a simple, non-propaganda way that is just the facts.

Since you and I have vastly different views on politics, I think I shouldn’t be the person to explain to you.

Instead, I would suggest you look into gerrymandering and make an opinion for yourself.

Trending