The US Muslims are suffering from "The boy that cried wolF" syndrome. Quick 2 call it hate crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Kulahaa "all of a sudden a man came at them with a baseball bat".

They deliberately leaving out how 15 teens were together and that some of the boys did something to this lunatic. They picked on a madman. They thought it was exciting thing to do.

We've all been there as teens with other teens and how a couple of us acted crazy for the girls. We would knock on someone's door and run. In this situation in believe they tried to play prank with this guy and shit went terribly wrong because this guy was psychopath.

Rip to the poor girl but I once agin reject this narrative of a situation where an attacker came out of nowhere to attack a Muslim.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ramadan-ihop-ritual-leads-killing-160748444.html

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Her friends let her down :dwill:

The clue that proves to me that they were doing pranks on the guy is the fact that they run away to the mosque. Naturally if a guy came it with a baseball bat for no reason they were scattered around but would be asking questions and screaming. In this case they ran when he caught with them after they done something to his car or him and obviously they took off laughing.

The clue that proves to me that they were doing pranks on the guy is the fact that they run away to the mosque. Naturally if a guy came it with a baseball bat for no reason they were scattered around but would be asking questions and screaming. In this case they ran when he caught with them after they done something to his car or him and obviously they took off laughing.

Why would a prank by teenage girls result in a kidnapping and murder? Unless they pranked a psychopath which is most unfortunate

They were 5 kids but Muslim parents always teach their kids not to fight back or be violent so kids grow up to be weak.

Four healthy teenagers couldn't cause a ruckus and alert someone for help? They left her for dead, sad.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
He is gonna go too far when you dealing with a mental person.

This guy was out of his mind.

Her friends got her killed they are trash for leaving her behind but hey I would've done the same :mybusiness: but at the same time I don't f*ck around with people and harass others.

When man from west kills Muslim they call him psychopath . If Muslim man kill them they call him Terrorist

It was 15 kids, apparently, including 5 boys...the altercation started by one boy getting into an argument with the guy and throwing a cup at his vehicle. None of what he did in response is excusable but it's strange how they all just ran and no one thought of turning around and fighting the psycho once they heard her getting dragged. Hitting someone with a baseball bat makes a lot of noise, and even 4 vs 1 is enough to take down the guy. They left that poor girl to die.

He attacked
Road rage cited in baseball bat slaying of teen near Virginia mosque
Activist believes she was targeted because friends wore Islamic head coverings, robes http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/teen-baseball-bat-killing-virginia-1.4169263
Kulahaa "all of a sudden a man came at them with a baseball bat".

They deliberately leaving out how 15 teens were together and that some of the boys did something to this lunatic. They picked on a madman. They thought it was exciting thing to do.

We've all been there as teens with other teens and how a couple of us acted crazy for the girls. We would knock on someone's door and run. In this situation in believe they tried to play prank with this guy and shit went terribly wrong because this guy was psychopath.

Rip to the poor girl but I once agin reject this narrative of a situation where an attacker came out of nowhere to attack a Muslim.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ramadan-ihop-ritual-leads-killing-160748444.html

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It was 15 kids, apparently, including 5 boys...the altercation started by one boy getting into an argument with the guy and throwing a cup at his vehicle. None of what he did in response is excusable but it's strange how they all just ran and no one thought of turning around and fighting the psycho once they heard her getting dragged. Hitting someone with a baseball bat makes a lot of noise, and even 4 vs 1 is enough to take down the guy. They left that poor girl to die.

This is what'm talking about! The article deliberately ignores that there was an action that took place, not that any of us are justifying the killing of this marxuumad (AUN) but when you throw stuff at another man's car and you dont even know the mindset of who you provoking then shit like this can happen.

It is very strange that they would all run and dont even look back or stop from a distance and scream and yell.

What kind of friends were these!

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
im confused adeer! can you give me the context of this ?
Do you remember the story you posted where a Somali woman claimed she was beat up because she was Muslim but in reality they jumped his girlfriend? Courtney Cobain is replying to the Arab Muslim activist who raised the money because it turned out to be a hoax. These false stories are reaching people who have probably never been interested in Muslims or politics and if it happens again they may not care much.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Do you remember the story you posted where a Somali woman claimed she was beat up because she was Muslim but in reality they jumped his girlfriend? Courtney Cobain is replying to the Arab Muslim activist who raised the money because it turned out to be a hoax. These false stories are reaching people who have probably never been interested in Muslims or politics and if it happens again they may not care much.

She's also behind this one here too. Thanks for the explanation.

btw let me share this with you.... There's this Sheikh at my mosque who was at the press conference ( you can see him at the fb live that I posted that day) and who spoke at that occasion. Few days later I stopped by the mosque that he is a imam of and I ran into him ( it was passed the salat time and I was making up for it) and I held a 5 min conversation with him about this thing. I let him have my point of view where I told him "dont you guys investigate first before standing before the camera on a matter that could be a hoax" and to my surprise he said "As a matter of fact, the moment I got to her hospital room I started having doubts. Things just didnt add up. The CAIR people also took me to the side to say that "we arent gonna call this a hate crime from the onset". He said later a day later he had the full info where it was likely nothing to do with hate crime but a neighbor' dispute. The imam was kind of disappointed. I was really amazed by his conclusion. He also blames this Arab lady in NY for running with it.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
She's also behind this one here too. Thanks for the explanation.

btw let me share this with you.... There's this Sheikh at my mosque who was at the press conference ( you can see him at the fb live that I posted that day) and who spoke at that occasion. Few days later I stopped by the mosque that he is a imam of and I ran into him ( it was passed the salat time and I was making up for it) and I held a 5 min conversation with him about this thing. I let him have my point of view where I told him "dont you guys investigate first before standing before the camera on a matter that could be a hoax" and to my surprise he said "As a matter of fact, the moment I got to her hospital room I started having doubts. Things just didnt add up. The CAIR people also took me to the side to say that "we arent gonna call this a hate crime from the onset". He said later a day later he had the full info where it was likely nothing to do with hate crime but a neighbor' dispute. The imam was kind of disappointed. I was really amazed by his conclusion. He also blames this Arab lady in NY for running with it.

Nice tale of fiction. Why do you seem to know everyone? :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts