NEWS The US military now sees Farmaajo’s power grab as posing a bigger threat to American interest than Al Shabab.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This was a massive statement and it shows it’s the end of the N&N government. Just a matter of time now lads.
I always suspected you werent Marehan now you proved it when the going gets tough. War dawladan meel uma socotew Maraykan iskaba dhaaf Israael uu yeer wallahi oo billahi President Farmaajo will not go no where.

Reborn
How is Congo doing. Probably the richest country in terms of resources.

Congo has been mining it's resources since colonial times.This doesn't apply to Somalia :russ:
Somalia's resources will remain untapped for the foreseeable future which contradicts your point that they want to exploit the resources.

Congo has been mining it's resources since colonial times.This doesn't apply to Somalia :russ:
Somalia's resources will remain untapped for the foreseeable future which contradicts your point that they want to exploit the resources.

When it comes to our near-peer competitors such as China and Russia, one of the things they’re focused on is the resources that are coming from East Africa. Because if you look at the future, the biggest repository of rare earth minerals, heavy metals, is East Africa. That’s the future. All your cell phones, all your future high-tech weapons, all those materials can be found in Africa, and mainly East Africa. That’s why these U.S. competitors are there; that’s why we need to look at the continent. What do global competitors want in Africa? You think they care about Africa? Forget it. They do not care. What they want is resources. Why? Because resources are the key to their own economic development.

I always suspected you werent Marehan now you proved it when the going gets tough. War dawladan meel uma socotew Maraykan iskaba dhaaf Israael uu yeer wallahi oo billahi President Farmaajo will not go no where.

Hey don’t attack me brother wallahi I am just calling it like I see it. I was against the 2 year extension and I KNEW it would backfire.

search my post history and my businesses in gedo/Somalia.

I respect president farmaajo he was an honest man that tried to govern Somalia like it was a modern state.

Having lived here now and traveled the land for my famiy‘s business let me tell you a secret.

*Somalia is all ready a borderline con-federate state in all but name*

Do with that information what you want.I accepted the fate of Somalia more marehans here in gedo have accepted it as well. The noble ideal of somaliweyne is dead.

Reborn
When it comes to our near-peer competitors such as China and Russia, one of the things they’re focused on is the resources that are coming from East Africa. Because if you look at the future, the biggest repository of rare earth minerals, heavy metals, is East Africa. That’s the future. All your cell phones, all your future high-tech weapons, all those materials can be found in Africa, and mainly East Africa. That’s why these U.S. competitors are there; that’s why we need to look at the continent. What do global competitors want in Africa? You think they care about Africa? Forget it. They do not care. What they want is resources. Why? Because resources are the key to their own economic development.

yh just read the follow-up paragraph from the statement.
1619192932335.png

You can take out such resources without a functioning government as there is no infrastructure in place to carry out such projects like in Iraq,Congo, and much of Africa :mjlol:

yh just read the follow-up paragraph from the statement.
View attachment 181562

You can take out such resources without a functioning government as there is no infrastructure in place to carry out such projects like in Iraq,Congo, and much of Africa :mjlol:
Yh who is extracting those resources from those places for the last hundred years. Hint: it ain't China. You want me to believe they're protecting us from big bad China, with all the meddling, in AMISOM there because of China. Were they protecting Iraq, Libya ect from China.

It's global competition, its Cadaan vs Chinese and we're the food they're fighting over. And there is only one side has a history of fucking us over.

Reborn
Yh who is extracting those resources from those places for the last hundred years. Hint: it ain't China. You want me to believe they're protecting us from big bad China, with all the meddling, in AMISOM there because of China. Were they protecting Iraq, Libya ect from China.

It's global competition, its Cadaan vs Chinese and we're the food they're fighting over. And there is only one side has a history of fucking us over.

You are putting Somalia in the same bracket as nations whose natural resources have been looted for hundreds of years whereas Somalia remains untapped.
AMISON and the likes of it are there to protect your population :mjlol:

You are putting Somalia in the same bracket as nations whose natural resources have been looted for hundreds of years whereas Somalia remains untapped.
AMISON and the likes of it are there to protect your population :mjlol:
Yeah it hasn't been exploited, yet. Imagine if you were a cow and see some cows being slaughtered and think it will never happen to you because you aren't slaughtered yet.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Hey don’t attack me brother wallahi I am just calling it like I see it. I was against the 2 year extension and I KNEW it would backfire.

search my post history and my businesses in gedo/Somalia.

I respect president farmaajo he was an honest man that tried to govern Somalia like it was a modern state.

Having lived here now and traveled the land for my famiy‘s business let me tell you a secret.

*Somalia is all ready a borderline con-federate state in all but name*

Do with that information what you want.I accepted the fate of Somalia more marehans here in gedo have accepted it as well. The noble ideal of somaliweyne is dead.
You panic too soon brother, have faith in The Great Leader President Maxamad Cabdillahi Farmaajo. The 5,000 troops being trained in Eritrea will soon arrive after Ramadan. No one can threaten this government.