The US is sending over 15 billions dollar to Israel despite finding mass gravies of Palestinians ( Women, Children, Men)

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
and more than 50% of america is living paycheck to paycheck and can't pay off school loans or medical care, one bad day from being homeless. imagine dying because you knew you couldn't afford to live in a first world country
@DojaKhat move me australia smh somehow, anyhow

Mans busy fighting another mans cause.

You could use that time, drilling wells on yo dusty tuulo. Misplaced priorities is what hold us back.

Charity starts from home. West bank is more advanced than whole lascaanood.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
and more than 50% of america is living paycheck to paycheck and can't pay off school loans or medical care, one bad day from being homeless. imagine dying because you knew you couldn't afford to live in a first world country
@DojaKhat move me australia smh
@DojaKhat is lesbian mate she not into men.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Mans busy fighting another mans cause.

You could use that time, drilling wells on yo dusty tuulo. Misplaced priorities is what hold us back.

Charity starts from home. West bank is more advanced than whole lascaanood.
Loser using anti Palestinian talking points. Trolls like you loves talking about any shit, but the moment someone mentions Palestine or Israel, you suddenly agitated, angry and urgent feeling of self reflect and patriotism. And you are the biggest example of that, I mean if I checked what you posted , I'd never see any post of "how to improve any place in Somalia" posts there.

Loser using anti Palestinian talking points. Trolls like you loves talking about any shit, but the moment someone mentions Palestine or Israel, you suddenly agitated, angry and urgent feeling of self reflect and patriotism. And you are the biggest example of that, I mean if I checked what you posted , I'd never see any post of "how to improve any place in Somalia" posts there.
Bro is accusing me, horrendous stuff. I don't have to prove you anything.

I have sympathy for palestine, but im more obligated helping my own ppl 1st.

Stop being sjw, do only what you think is right.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Bro is accusing me, horrendous stuff. I don't have to prove you anything.

I have sympathy for palestine, but im more obligated helping my own ppl 1st.

Stop being sjw, do only what you thing is right.
Then why you don't help them, or even talk about them, except when someone mention Palestine?.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
@DojaKhat move me australia smh somehow, anyhow
You can be homeless even on a good day in Australia. We are also fucked 🤣