The US embassy calls Deni and Madobe spoilers

Yamamoto’s unfettered support for N&N is falling apart in front of his own eyes. He is now helpless to stop what he helped put into motion. Arrogance

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
this is a HAG dream darood just shot themselves in the foot for the next election. If PL and JL showed up and simply voiced their positions I feel like it would have carried weight with the US/IC as PL and JL are the more better ran federal states compared to GM/Hirshabelle/SWS.
MX are happy for their aboo xarmaajo. Since day one we knew he is HAG puppet. Let them choice their own future. This doesn't concern us.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
President Farmaajo has impressed alot, ileen the guy is a silent killer and does his behind the scenes. Things will go ahead as planned as a two year extension to organize one mand one vote elections is a constitutional mandate. This is basically giving the green light from the US to ignore these two spoilers and push ahead for progress.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
There is nothing the US can do for PL or JL that would fix the damage that giving 13 seats to Banadir would cause. Farmaajo is buying his term extension with a bribe that would greatly weaken the political power held by PL/JL in the federal government.

Only someone in a vegetative state would agree to the terms Farmaajo is proposing. It is only a matter of time before he tries to remove the speaker of the upper house through some motion. Farmaajo is the enemy and there will be no compromise.

Funny to hear them talk about PL opposing democracy when it is the only federal state that is building a real democratic state.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
1-21.jpg

Now banadiir became Federal state has right to sign lool. Welcome to Crazy south. :snoop: .

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
1-21.jpg

Now banadiir became Federal state has right to sign lool. Welcome to Crazy south. :snoop: .
13 more seats in the upper house and they are still complaining.

Don't speak out against it, you are a qabilist, lets unite, we are all Somalis. :drakekidding:

There is nothing the US can for PL or JL that would fix the damage that giving 13 seats to Banadir would cause. Farmaajo is buying his term extension with a bribe that would greatly weaken the political power held by PL/JL in the federal government.

Only someone in a vegetative state would agree to the terms Farmaajo is proposing. It is only a matter of time before he tries to remove the speaker of the upper house through some motion. Farmaajo is the enemy and there will be no compromise.

Funny to hear them talk about PL opposing democracy when it is the only federal state that is building a real democratic state.
Forget about the 13 seats Banadir will become a federal state very soon. But I still don’t get what does banadir state has to do with PL??

Anyway, Dani really shot him self in the foot when he refused to attend the meeting. Now if he agrees to the election he will be labeled as a pussy ass nikka and lose credibility. On the hand if he refuses he will be seeing as a spoiler. I can’t wait for fatboy Dani’s response :lolbron:

Last edited:
Did Madoobe ever even give an actual respones as to why he was not attending, if this is ratified by Parliment deni comes out looking like the loser in this bout

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Did Madoobe ever even give an actual respones as to why he was not attending, if this is ratified by Parliment deni comes out looking like the loser in this bout
To you guys perhaps but to us, we are pleased with Deni's actions as long as he sticks to it. No bullshit elections will be held in our region. It would be even more fantastic he calls all members representing PL federally and cut ties completely.

:manny: watch the shitshow from far

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I predicted this a few days ago. Farmajo is a bastard but he’s a smart bastard. He played chess with PL and JL, they got checkmated.

[
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
I understand why Madoobe fell for this but how did Deni fall for this :snoop: HAG hit everyone with a checkmate thanks to their puppet Failmaajo. This is the first time I’ve ever seen HAG politically outmaneuver anyone else. All these two had to do was show up and voice their opposition. They could have sent their VPs instead. Now they have them by the balls either accept the election or be seen as spoilers.

How the hell did this happen :mindblown:

I understand why Madoobe fell for this but how did Deni fall for this :snoop: HAG hit everyone with a checkmate thanks to their puppet Failmaajo. This is the first time I’ve ever seen HAG politically outmaneuver anyone else. All these two had to do was show up and voice their opposition. They could have sent their VPs instead. Now they have them by the balls either accept the election or be seen as spoilers.

How the hell did this happen :mindblown:
:russ:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

:tocry: You guys are cold man real cold. Now HAG will discard of Failmaajo like a used condom or they may surprise us all and grant him his 2 year extension. No one knows yet all we know now is that HAG and Failmaajo will continue uninterrupted. Damn damn damn :kendrickcry::wow:

:tocry: You guys are cold man real cold. Now HAG will discard of Failmaajo like a used condom or they may surprise us all and grant him his 2 year extension. No one knows yet all we know now is that HAG and Failmaajo will continue uninterrupted. Damn damn damn :kendrickcry::wow:

So called 2 year extension has been completely ruled out in Dhusmareeb city 3. We also ruled out one man one vote and any sort of extension. Basically Farmajoo has given up. The IC is also a witness just a case Farmajoo tries to play games. We also made him sign it.

1-21.jpg

No wonder why Puntland and Jubbaland refused to attend Dhuusamareeb-3, they knew there was this secret agreement between Farmaajo and some of the regional leaders cooked in Mogadishu.

They even got the date of the communiqué wrong

Trending