The unregulated sexual marketplace and what it means for Somalis.

This was the first time I ever heard of the Yas and Hals girls. I noticed the utter disbelief of many in how such a travesty could ever occur. But rarely do people take a deeper look beyond the evidently apparent.
The Enlightenment period in Europe was marked by a chain of soft revolutions. The culmination of which rendered the traditional societal mechanisms that always existed in regulating relations between the genders, null and void. One of the biggest consequences of this and arguably, the most controversial, was the inevitable deregulation of normative sexual practice. Sexual liberation was 'supposed' to have achieved an era of female enlightenment.

The parameters removed, it means that the more traditional ways of seeking a spouse was dismantled unless you were living in a poorer society. The fact that the 'advanced' countries are also more egalitarian means that women, who are naturally hypergamous, will be in a state of unrelenting competition with men. The consequences of which would be that she will not consider, even reluctantly, to exchange vows with a man who she views as consequentially inferior.
What does this mean? As more women climb the ranks, the less likelihood of her finding a compatible and suitable partner. As men, generally speaking, do not share the same criteria in attraction as that of women. A man is by his very nature descending, regarding the social prowess of a prospective wife, whereas the woman is ascending. The ascending is so offensive to the man that he would rather stay single than be with a women whom he feels would look at him as an inferior. Which simply means, men are not attracted to the accomplished super woman, which is more of a female trajectory. However, because there is only a small pool of men who make it to the top and an abundance of women who are doing extremely well in their careers, the 80/20 sexual power structure becomes the new regulatory norm in society. More women now have to compete with an ever diminishing pool of men and many young men cannot ever dream of settling down due to an inflated percentage of hypergamous women all competing for the the minority of men on the top. All in all, society has only become more miserable. The concept of a male guardian was to provide that legal insurance that she would only be married off to a man who is deemed suitable for her. The hierarchy and structure would make this determination on her behalf with little to no consideration to her 'feelings' and emotional state. Despite the potential of abuse, the system fared regularly well in times bygone. The absence of such a structure in making these determinations have led to promiscuity, diminished sexual value in 'used' women and a spiralling number of single women who will either stay single for the rest of their lives or be reluctantly involved with a man whom she will exchange vows only ceremonially to fulfill nothing more than a ritual. This is not to suggest that the type of women mentioned shall never find redemption, however it will be unlikely unless a more traditional approach can rectify any damage caused. This is where Somali tribal and cultural customs can play a huge role in trying to fix that which was broken. However, this I warn, is an anomaly. Only new generations unaffected can truly be given the new experience. The Somali single household will only have space for small felines as men pass by without knocking on the door. Time is an enemy lurking in the shadows, it cannot be reasoned with and it will not take no for an answer. As time passes, the situation only becomes worse especially more so for women folk.

What does this mean for Somalis?
Many many Somali women will end up alone, single and angry. Somali men will also accost any means to reproduce, even if it entails moving continents and abandoning familiarity. Somali men must expect huge backlash, as they will be the sole target of blame for circumstances beyond their capability. Despite the failures of the society to adequately prepare the community for such a blow-back. It will be testing times in the future.

Can the curve be flattened?
Hmmm maybe. Only if men and women are willing to discard Western ideological systems like radical third/fourth wave feminism, accept the structure of the traditional family, embrace education, increase the potential for strong work ethic amongst Somali men especially and embrace a strong Islamic belief system which regulates gender relations.

This is my ramblings for the evening. Tell me if I'm wrong. If so, why?

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I got nothing productive to say to niggas other than get money and dont be a trick. Somali chicks or any chick for that matter can believe whatever bs they feed themselves with. It's all narcissistic rah rah at the end of the day. Nothing to worry about.

I used to be a somali woman loyalist back in the days but those were my young foolish days. Now I'm all woman lives matter because they all the same in a sense.

I don't see a problem here. If I have the money to do so, I'll marry 10 xalimos. More if possible as to continue the geeljire master race. :denzelnigga:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Nah bro you spitting but there's no way Somali females will abandon their western views on life so it'll only continue to get worse. The silver lining for men though is that there are an abundance of Somali females back home that do things the traditional way.

Waaa my hypergamy. Self improvement it a thing even you can change your financial situation you can go to the gym, eat right, nice clothes, a nice haircut and beard if your bald. Looks max and find yourself a slightly older somali sugar mama to leech off of. Use hypergamy and the wall to your favor. Times are changing and it’s human nature to adapt.

Reborn
Wouldn't another solution be that somali men should just level up and strive for financial/career security?
Can't really blame the women who want a man on her level or higher :cosbyhmm:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
another halsa post?

Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jpg

This was the first time I ever heard of the Yas and Hals girls. I noticed the utter disbelief of many in how such a travesty could ever occur. But rarely do people take a deeper look beyond the evidently apparent.
The Enlightenment period in Europe was marked by a chain of soft revolutions. The culmination of which rendered the traditional societal mechanisms that always existed in regulating relations between the genders, null and void. One of the biggest consequences of this and arguably, the most controversial, was the inevitable deregulation of normative sexual practice. Sexual liberation was 'supposed' to have achieved an era of female enlightenment.

The parameters removed, it means that the more traditional ways of seeking a spouse was dismantled unless you were living in a poorer society. The fact that the 'advanced' countries are also more egalitarian means that women, who are naturally hypergamous, will be in a state of unrelenting competition with men. The consequences of which would be that she will not consider, even reluctantly, to exchange vows with a man who she views as consequentially inferior.
What does this mean? As more women climb the ranks, the less likelihood of her finding a compatible and suitable partner. As men, generally speaking, do not share the same criteria in attraction as that of women. A man is by his very nature descending, regarding the social prowess of a prospective wife, whereas the woman is ascending. The ascending is so offensive to the man that he would rather stay single than be with a women whom he feels would look at him as an inferior. Which simply means, men are not attracted to the accomplished super woman, which is more of a female trajectory. However, because there is only a small pool of men who make it to the top and an abundance of women who are doing extremely well in their careers, the 80/20 sexual power structure becomes the new regulatory norm in society. More women now have to compete with an ever diminishing pool of men and many young men cannot ever dream of settling down due to an inflated percentage of hypergamous women all competing for the the minority of men on the top. All in all, society has only become more miserable. The concept of a male guardian was to provide that legal insurance that she would only be married off to a man who is deemed suitable for her. The hierarchy and structure would make this determination on her behalf with little to no consideration to her 'feelings' and emotional state. Despite the potential of abuse, the system fared regularly well in times bygone. The absence of such a structure in making these determinations have led to promiscuity, diminished sexual value in 'used' women and a spiralling number of single women who will either stay single for the rest of their lives or be reluctantly involved with a man whom she will exchange vows only ceremonially to fulfill nothing more than a ritual. This is not to suggest that the type of women mentioned shall never find redemption, however it will be unlikely unless a more traditional approach can rectify any damage caused. This is where Somali tribal and cultural customs can play a huge role in trying to fix that which was broken. However, this I warn, is an anomaly. Only new generations unaffected can truly be given the new experience. The Somali single household will only have space for small felines as men pass by without knocking on the door. Time is an enemy lurking in the shadows, it cannot be reasoned with and it will not take no for an answer. As time passes, the situation only becomes worse especially more so for women folk.

What does this mean for Somalis?
Many many Somali women will end up alone, single and angry. Somali men will also accost any means to reproduce, even if it entails moving continents and abandoning familiarity. Somali men must expect huge backlash, as they will be the sole target of blame for circumstances beyond their capability. Despite the failures of the society to adequately prepare the community for such a blow-back. It will be testing times in the future.

Can the curve be flattened?
Hmmm maybe. Only if men and women are willing to discard Western ideological systems like radical third/fourth wave feminism, accept the structure of the traditional family, embrace education, increase the potential for strong work ethic amongst Somali men especially and embrace a strong Islamic belief system which regulates gender relations.

This is my ramblings for the evening. Tell me if I'm wrong. If so, why?
The post was too damn long I don't got time for that, summarize it.

How do we solve it? Disregard their autistic screeching and pursue your own goals/ambitions above all else.

Trying to live up to women's expectations and the delusional fantasies they concoct in their heads is a fool's errand. Work hard, save your money and be content being by yourself.

Trending

Latest posts