The Universe Vs Paradise in Aqeero

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If you compare this world and what Allaah swt tells us how Paradise looks like- do you find yourself- feeling humbled? Paradise goes back to original days of Prophet Adam pbuh. A Man and A Garden.

Paradise, there are Palaces, rivers of water, milk & Wine. Trees of course. No talk of Technologies of the last couple of centuries.

It just shows-- Man is ever ambitious and restless. Chasing the world in high speed, yet the best of life is : A House, a garden, and maybe a domestic worker.

We need to move back to the deserts of Somalia and be real Muslims. We can survive there.

Food for thought!

Based

VIP
Preach huuno.
IMG_20211122_042834.jpg

what i don’t understand is why the jannah is so materialistic, in other religions it’s about finding spiritual peace, but in islam it’s about fucking 70 virgins and drinking rivers of wine, it makes you think it was made to build men ready to die in war to have this life. i think a more spiritual islam is needed that focuses less on politics and materialism, and more on worshiping allah without expecting rewards, doing good deeds for the sake of themselves

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
what i don’t understand is why the jannah is so materialistic, in other religions it’s about finding spiritual peace, but in islam it’s about fucking 70 virgins and drinking rivers of wine, it makes you think it was made to build men ready to die in war to have this life. i think a more spiritual islam is needed that focuses less on politics and materialism, and more on worshiping allah without expecting rewards, doing good deeds for the sake of themselves

Milk or Alcohol?

Allah is most knowledgeable and he knows what we desire more than ourselves.

if u think Islam is materialistic then u r either ignorant or ignorant
Allah has promised to the believers, male and female, gardens beneath which rivers flow, where they shall live forever, and good homes in gardens of eternity. And Allah’s pleasure is above all. That is the supreme success. 9:72
Jannah is described as daru salam (home of peace) and described as having no ill-speach and no ill feelings towards each other, and being at true oeace and contenment
watch this poem on jannah by ibn qayyim RA https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=T7RVzqhnLQk&usg=AOvVaw0obgGIkawGgYCI9GiIowKp

Trending

Latest posts