The UK should bring back compulsory military service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I understand that we are in times of Peace and will never really need a reserve of men to fight future Wars but national service sounds like a programme that will teach you real discipline, it would reduce crime, reduce obesity levels etc.

Most 18-21 year olds, when not studying or working, spend a huge amount of time partying and making bad decisions. Shaving a year off that could be good for society.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
would you want to be in the army of a non muslim nation you hoe ass nigga

Your taxes go towards the defence budget, what's the difference? You are still serving the Queen.

I don't see no harm being trained by an Officer. You'll learn how to shoot straight, defend yourself, make lifelong friends and have a nice time away from the rat race of the working world.

Your taxes go towards the defence budget, what's the difference? You are still serving the Queen.

I don't see no harm being trained by an Officer. You'll learn how to shoot straight, defend yourself, make lifelong friends and have a nice time away from the rat race of the working world.
i dont pay taxes:chrisfreshhah:

It actually doesn’t create discipline. I mean yeah they’re disciplined on duty because their afraid of their sergeant, but most have a rap sheet of petty to major crimes

XamarWeeaboo

You expected something here didn't you?!?!?
The British armed forces are already having a hard time dealing with their current problems and are under funded, what makes you think that they'll suddenly find a quick solution and then bring back National service??? Plus, most of the soldiers there already hate dark skinned people, especially of the Islamic variety, what makes you think that they'll accept us as a comrade in arms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending