The UK needs to deport the Somali Diaspora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You UK Halimos and Faraax are something else. You guys need to go back home.
Halimos especially with that nasty accent.
Stop giving Somalis around the world a bad name

fakimadyahow bastaarka, a terrorist attack just happened against Muslims in New Zealand, and you're wasting data and bandwith on useless threads like this. Isku hishood and get UK out of your mouth

LOL ,,, theres anotha thread here now, ''somalis should back up and leave the west''.
is there all the homeless here or the altright infiltrated us.

Tukraq

VIP
Least attractive accent on a girl :farmajoyaab:
I mean a white British accent can be hot(hermonie granger) but the accent I see madow and Somali girls use is probably the biggest turnoff possible:noneck:

Tukraq

VIP
I love that we exported a UK Somali to America to stalk Conor McGreggor and embarrass US Somalis lol

We will be shipping @Kodeen and @Cognitivedissonance to Canada soon
I wonder why reer uk farrahs don’t use a mcgregor type accent it’s really good for roasting people:mjlol: instead they use that nasty mumbo jumbo and sound like stormzy:susp: UK girls also need to fix up and get that sexy princess accent, not the accent you guys currently use:ivers: I was watching this uk YouTuber called halsa and she was cute until she opened her mouth:kodaksmiley:

Least attractive accent on a girl :farmajoyaab:
I mean a white British accent can be hot(hermonie granger) but the accent I see madow and Somali girls use is probably the biggest turnoff possible:noneck:

:mindblown:

I hate the typical London urban accent, but the least attractive? Bro, American accents are 10x less attractive than almost any British accent imho. Not unattractive either, just no points.

Even civilized European accents like French or the faint Nordic accents are more attractive. Although they deffo scale greatly with said person's looks.

"I like her American accent" - said literally nobody in the history of mankind ever

I wonder why reer uk farrahs don’t use a mcgregor type accent it’s really good for roasting people:mjlol: instead they use that nasty mumbo jumbo and sound like stormzy:susp: UK girls also need to fix up and get that sexy princess accent, not the accent you guys currently use:ivers: I was watching this uk YouTuber called halsa and she was cute until she opened her mouth:kodaksmiley:

Ireland and the UK are 2 different countries so impossible for us to have an Irish accent, but I dont expect your N.american, welfare funded shithole of an excuse education system to teach you anything more than ABC's and 123's. Everyone knows the British accent is lusted over everywhere, and the few degenerates, mainly from London, who sound like utter shit are, unsuprisingly, adopting the ghetto attitudes that has been transported over from the States.

:mindblown:

I hate the typical London urban accent, but the least attractive? Bro, American accents are 10x less attractive than almost any British accent imho. Not unattractive either, just no points.

Even civilized European accents like French or the faint Nordic accents are more attractive. Although they deffo scale greatly with said person's looks.

"I like her American accent" - said literally nobody in the history of mankind ever

The Liverpudlian accent > Seattle/Minnesota/Toronto/Ohio/D.C. Accents.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Loooooool people here roasting UK Halimo accents. I'm triggered. I don't sound like Halsa though.

:jaynerd:All we hear here in USA is a bunch of screeching cartoon Leprechauns when you guys talk.

Which is probably what you and @halwa sound like :siilaanyolaugh:

We don't want them back home. Only those that can contribute to a stable muslims society back home.

:nahgirl:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Babushka, tend to your crops and stop going on the Internet. How will you survive the harsh Soviet winter?
upload_2019-3-15_10-43-20.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts