The UK Has Gone Draconian!

1639513582147.png

Users of class A drugs in the UK would face losing their passports or driving licences under proposals reportedly set to be unveiled this week.
  • heroin, cocaine, ecstasy and LSD are Class A drugs
Now i don't do any drugs but this seem draconian to me!

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nope, pretty good actually.
This is terrible your telling me a heroin addict who suffers from schizophrenia or severe depression deserves to lose their passport. It seems like Germanic Nazism has rubbed off ok you

Apollo

VIP
This is terrible your telling me a heroin addict who suffers from schizophrenia or severe depression deserves to lose their passport. It seems like Germanic Nazism has rubbed off ok you

I don't care for their rights. f*ck 'em. Would love to see all the homeless/druggies be put in forced labour camps.

Didn't they find cocaine in MP Bathrooms? If this rule was followed properly, there would be hardly any politicians left, especially those from Oxbridge/Eton.

The Tories are waging a war on drugs – but there is cocaine all over the parliamentary loos​

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I don't care for their rights. f*ck 'em. Would love to see all the homeless/druggies be put in forced labour camps.
In Canada they are considering legalizing Class A drugs and providing them treatment

In Canada they are considering legalizing Class A drugs and providing them treatment
The drug war does not work. Just like in 1920s prohibition it only benefits violent gangs. All drugs should be legalized, if people wanna destroy themselves with drugs go ahead! Prison should only be for true violent criminals. I'm tired of seeing resources being wasted on non-violent drug users.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
View attachment 209180

Users of class A drugs in the UK would face losing their passports or driving licences under proposals reportedly set to be unveiled this week.
Jokes on them. Mostly Cadaan people and rich white kids from private schools smoke the hard core drugs. But in all likeliness they will have one rule for the minorities and another for the rich and privileged.

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
The drug war does not work. Just like in 1920s prohibition it only benefits violent gangs. All drugs should be legalized, if people wanna destroy themselves with drugs go ahead! Prison should only be for true violent criminals. I'm tired of seeing resources being wasted on non-violent drug users.
It works when governments administer cruel/capital punishments for drug trafficking and consumption. Just look at china, Singapore and saudia Arabia. You won't see any druggie on the street.

View attachment 209180

Tbf they should have the death penalty for any and ALL drugs

Alhamdulilah in somalia we dont have problems with cocain heroin LSD and alcohol addiction. Truly a safe haven in the modern world, it just baffles me why not many people go there to battle their addictions