The U.S. Should Recognize Somaliland - The Heritage Foundation

reer

VIP
For the last part JSL ain't like failed state a
the fact is despite 20+ years of peace the average jeegaanstani citizen wants to leave his hellhole of a homeland like the rest of somaliweyn bar nfd. youre a diaspora arguing with another diaspora about how youre better. lol.

the fact is despite 20+ years of peace the average jeegaanstani citizen wants to leave his hellhole of a homeland like the rest of somaliweyn bar nfd. youre a diaspora arguing with another diaspora about how youre better. lol.
I always go back to my homeland whenever I have the opportunity and I'm putting out how much better JSL is than your so called nation who're still stuck tribalism mentality that they couldn't rebuilt the state institutions even with the heavy inflow of western aids to your govt.

reer

VIP
I always go back to my homeland whenever I have the opportunity and I'm putting out how much better JSL is than your so called nation who're still stuck tribalism mentality that they couldn't rebuilt the state institutions even with the heavy inflow of western aids to your govt.
congratulations on visiting multiple times. doesnt mean crap tho your jeegaanstani folks are in the meditterranean sea with the rest of somaliweyn minus nfd or itching to escape.

congratulations on visiting multiple times. doesnt mean crap tho your jeegaanstani folks are in the meditterranean sea with the rest of somaliweyn minus nfd or itching to escape.
I'm not a jeeegani you're talking with wrong person in here ya walawayen:damedamn:

Look at these somalians chimping out in the comments. The world realizes that the Somalilanders and Somalians are two very different species. The Somalilander is civilized, democratic and understands good politics and nationhood. The Somalian is a violent barbaric and uncivilized creature. They also see that somalians love to use destruction and terrorism for local political gain to get more money from the UN. Fix up Somalians, its embarrassing :ohlord:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Dude you're so bad at politics and geopolitics we aren't in the cold war era and there's isn't a way or actually a reason for the US to bribe officials instead the US would over money for development and building a closer relationship between the two nations with ofc US main interest at the top of that relations which is fine with us as being US ally is far more better than being subevent to authoritarian Chinese communist regime.

For the last part JSL ain't like failed state a where there's no institution or rule of law at least in SL we do and those through the state that the US will deal with us I suggest you come back to your own country and support it :icon lol::icon lol:
Are you not embarrassed of getting rejected for 30 years? At some point I'd stop and question what I'm doing wrong.

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
Whenever I hear about Somaliland, I swear the 68 statistic makes total sense. How in the world does one CLAN get a country? Wtf? No foresight whatsoever. It should be Somalis vs the WORLD
They are barbaric animals, dirt poor region crying for independence, mofos have been begging for 30 years

For all the somalians in this thread. Even the US is seeing the obsession with Somaliland. Focus on Somalia:russ:

"Formalizing Somaliland independence might also focus the Mogadishu elites’ minds on the task of governing"

This part was hilarious

"There is, as well, a strain within Somali nationalism that seeks to reunite the predominantly ethnic Somali regions of northeast Kenya, Djibouti, and eastern Ethiopia with Somalia. It is a long-running source of tension in the region, and an independent Somaliland might undermine this destructive irredentism by making its realization even more unlikely than it already is."

"zAmAliWeYN"
images (1).jpeg

For all the somalians in this thread. Even the US is seeing the obsession with Somaliland. Focus on Somalia:russ:

"Formalizing Somaliland independence might also focus the Mogadishu elites’ minds on the task of governing"

It would have being a rude fucking wake-up call to the walawayns.

According to the timetable they should have held the presidential selection by 10th October instead they are wasting their time on shit like this...

This part was hilarious

"There is, as well, a strain within Somali nationalism that seeks to reunite the predominantly ethnic Somali regions of northeast Kenya, Djibouti, and eastern Ethiopia with Somalia. It is a long-running source of tension in the region, and an independent Somaliland might undermine this destructive irredentism by making its realization even more unlikely than it already is."

"zAmAliWeYN"
View attachment 204472

:drakelaugh::pachah1::russ:

Are you not embarrassed of getting rejected for 30 years? At some point I'd stop and question what I'm doing wrong.
I'm not embarrassed but I'm embarrassed that my southern so called "Somali" fellow people for 30 years couldn't establish a stable functioning country with all the money and intervention coming from foreign countries while JSL ppl had to start from nothing really embarrassing to be you :idontlike:

Reborn
The US is the last country you want setting eyes on SL. They’ll shackle it up. All it takes a couple hundred mill to buy out all the leaders (penny change for the US) and they practically own SL.

Turkey already semi-colonized Somalia, imagine what the US, a far stronger and more ruthless nation that isn’t as king to muslims would do.

They’d use Berbera port like a condom while also having all politicians on payroll. Sure there’ll be development, but the same kind of development where colonies would build railways to better extract resources.

If you’re happy with that then fine by me. I just wonder what’ll happen when the uS decides to not pay all clans and just one or two. I’d love to see how that’d go down :icon lol:

Did you even read the report?

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Nice, 25% of Daarood votes out of the window, it's a win in my book.
Happy Fun GIF by reactionseditor

I actually did the math.

If Gadabursi, Isaaq, Warsangeli and Dhulbahante left Somalia, the share of Darod in Somalia's population would go from 28% to 32%. Darod's political power would be greater in a Somalia that was only Koonfur.

:wtf:

Very counterintuitive.

The Heritage Foundation is just a blog.... :mjlol:

These are their board of trustees and this handicap yout thinks it's a joke:ohlord:

Honorary and emeritus board members