The Two princes Muhammad bin Nayef, Ahmed bin Abdulaziz and 30 other princes and officers detained

An American diplomat: The two princes Muhammad bin Nayef, Ahmed bin Abdulaziz, and about 30 other princes and officers are all detained in a hotel near Riyadh airport, and they were transferred to it in early August.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Nothing new, the current crown prince is blackmailing them into bending the knee.

He did it a little while ago as well. Locking them up in a Ritz carlton until they payed up literal billions

Nothing new, the current crown prince is blackmailing them into bending the knee.

He did it a little while ago as well. Locking them up in a Ritz carlton until they payed up literal billions
This crown prince is not mentally ok in the head. He’s got too much ego and arrogance. He has made lot’s of enemies inside the royal family, I’m hearing he stole billions from them, He detained lots of Sheikhs, political and humans rights activists who are in prison, changed the tradition & customs of the country etc. Lot of people don’t like this new Saudi thing but they can’t criticize since it’s against the law. I have a feeling this guy’s rule is going to be the end of Saudia.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
This crown prince is not mentally ok in the head. He’s got too much ego and arrogance. He has made lot’s of enemies inside the royal family, I’m hearing he stole billions from them, He detained lots of Sheikhs, political and humans rights activists who are in prison, changed the tradition & customs of the country etc. Lot of people don’t like this new Saudi thing but they can’t criticize since it’s against the law. I have a feeling this guy’s rule is going to be the end of Saudia.

Yeah they all do that he is just the modern version. His entire family are competing against each other for powe lacag and all other stuff.

It's a true crime family.

Trending