The twitter Somalis question

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
The confederate flag was repped by the southern (confederate states) who wanted to keep slavery during the American civil war which was caused by the disagreement between the northern and the southern states about the abolishment of slavery.

The confederate flag was repped by the southern (confederate states) who wanted to keep slavery during the American civil war which was caused by the disagreement between the northern and the southern states about the abolishment of slavery.
he said "Black people like him" how dare he confuse us for weakling Jereers who allow ajnabis to abuse them

he said "Black people like him" how dare he confuse us for weakling Jereers who allow ajnabis to abuse them
Theres no difference between you and the self hating j4reers.. You look down on the diin and culture, thinks western way of thinking is superior and also has fetish for uncircumcised white g*s.. So how can you even look down on j4reer people?

Theres no difference between you and the self hating j4reers.. You look down on the diin and culture, thinks western way of thinking is superior and also has fetish for uncircumcised white g*s.. So how can you even look down on j4reer people?
I am definitely not a self hater - if I was, don't you think i'd be very eager to marry out and make sure my kids are not Somalis? (I told you i don't take cadaan guys serious) , I don't see you criticising the guys on here who do just that.:bell: Also, i do not look down on the deen, I just hate this new wave of extremism that Saudi Arabia has been working hard to import to muslim countries to create terrorism.

I am definitely not a self hater - if I was, don't you think i'd be very eager to marry out and make sure my kids are not Somalis? I don't see you criticising the guys on here who do just that.:bell: Also, i do not look down on the deen, I just hate this new wave of extremism that Saudi Arabia has been working hard to import to muslim countries to create terrorism.
Fain enough.. But the hijab is not terrorism. The wahabi extreme view is what causes terrorism.

Any1 can use a Somali pic, name themselves abdi and just troll all day and say cringy things they would never say or do in real life.

their trolls.

Kulaha my southern heritage
The southern literally fought have black ppl like him as slave, not to mention their hate for and fear from Islam :snoop:

Embarrassment oo socoto:jcoleno:
u Americans are dumb :kodaksmiley:
somalis in America didn’t exist when they were fighting
so somalis weren’t going to get enslaved anyways
and Somalis know where they’re from and have they’re own Lang so they can plan a riot or something and we were civilized
by that time
get a hold of ur self bro
movin like A clown :wtfdis:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
u Americans are dumb :kodaksmiley:
somalis in America didn’t exist when they were fighting
so somalis weren’t going to get enslaved anyways
and Somalis know where they’re from and have they’re own Lang so they can plan a riot or something and we were civilized
by that time
get a hold of ur self bro
movin like A clown :wtfdis:
Why you insist to show ur 68 IQ?
It doesn't matter if we were or not, Southerners and their ancestors don't like ppl like us. With civilisation or not. Ilaahy mey dhabadada 20 km ahaato, it doesn't matter to them.

Why you insist to show ur 68 IQ?
It doesn't matter if we were or not, Southerners and their ancestors don't like ppl like us. With civilisation or not. Ilaahy mey dhabadada 20 km ahaato, it doesn't matter to them.
what 68 iq fam u didn’t prove me wrong and it’s not like I lied or something
somalis are not like these people
people tried to inslave us numerous times
but our people love each other and stood together and said no
Other black people were sold by their tribal leaders
when the British offered our leaders what did they say?
no and we fought them and people died for us and if it wasnt for that and our leaders, we were also going to be self haters and useless people
our leaders said no because he knew the amount of shame that will be carried by the future generations
so why are we now defending and trying to level with these people who hated each other and at any chance would sell of each other for whatever
pattern up
being the same color as them and not being enslaved came at a huge cost
don’t forget that
u are here happy and safe because of ur ancestors
dint degrade theyre sacrifice
say alxamdulilah
@bitterbish @The Somali Caesar
read this

Confederate_Emirates_Of_America.png

:banderas::banderas::rejoice::rejoice:

Trending

Latest posts