The truth on Somali Women who diss Somali men online.

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
They are simply sexually frustrated and have failed in their quest to find a reputable Somali man. This could be because their personality is pathetic or she has a lack of personal hygiene etc; Lack of a father figure and stable income (Wants to live off a man) also play a huge part.

I really feel sorry for these Women. They have gone insane to the point of generalising an entire group of men who they did not even meet 0.0001% of.

Think about this guy’s; A Woman who can “get any man” Will not complain or be seen frustrated online. She could simply find one if she could.

I know real Somali queens in real life who would raise an eyebrow to these lost girls. I hope they find peace and stop embarrassing themselves online for all to see.

Or maybe it's non-Somalis who only seek to destabilize the Somali community? Somalis have a code: Islam, Somalinimo, and tribal unity with the occasional dividers. Deviation from any of the 3 means that person is a fake.

MadMullah99

Or maybe it's non-Somalis who only seek to destabilize the Somali community? Somalis have a code: Islam, Somalinimo, and tribal unity with the occasional dividers. Deviation from any of the 3 means that person is a fake.
No they are Somalis BUT tribal unity definitely is a brainwashing concept definitely repurposed to Destabilise the Somali community and it is working very well.

A Noisy minority versus the large silent majority, you will never see them outside social media. This phenomenon affects all the communities and much harder than the Somali one

No they are Somalis BUT tribal unity definitely is a brainwashing concept definitely repurposed to Destabilise the Somali community and it is working very well.
How is tribal unity going to destabilize Somalis? If anything, the term "tol waa tolane" explains how qabils are just stitched up communities.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
They are invisible outside the Internet and surrounded by the ghetto. Got to feel good about themselves somehow

MadMullah99

They are invisible outside the Internet and surrounded by the ghetto. Got to feel good about themselves somehow
Yup. If they had careers and a life, I doubt they would find the need or time to post such obscenity.

MadMullah99

How is tribal unity going to destabilize Somalis? If anything, the term "tol waa tolane" explains how qabils are just stitched up communities.
Tribal/Clan unity is a myth and impossible in Somalia. I am a huge advocate for the complete distruction of clans and tribes in Somalia. Everyone reverts to being only Somali.

"real Somali queens"

tenor (1).gif

Tbh most of these cabdi bashers just hate our guts. Either aabo issues or just seeing how Somalis act in the west day by day. :heh:

You're a 1000% correct
I've masqueraded as one of those girls
When I have spoken to them they all have something lacking in some aspect or other
It's just bitter grapes

They are simply sexually frustrated and have failed in their quest to find a reputable Somali man. This could be because their personality is pathetic or she has a lack of personal hygiene etc; Lack of a father figure and stable income (Wants to live off a man) also play a huge part.

I really feel sorry for these Women. They have gone insane to the point of generalising an entire group of men who they did not even meet 0.0001% of.

Think about this guy’s; A Woman who can “get any man” Will not complain or be seen frustrated online. She could simply find one if she could.

I know real Somali queens in real life who would raise an eyebrow to these lost girls. I hope they find peace and stop embarrassing themselves online for all to see.
Reasons as to Why Somali Woman Degrade Men
1)They feel sexually oppressed and can't be free spirited like other ethnicities lol
2)Afraid to be their true selves in fear of being judged
3)Has a Madow Fetish and no Somali men finds them attractive
4)Lacks a paternal role-model or has a weak father
5)Their Hooya was probably a massive th*t when they were young and the cycle repeats itself
6)She is probably a SJW and had a couple of abortions.
7)Non-religious girl posing as a hijabi but is really an atheist

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
The only time I was trending on sspot was when I made an abdi bashing thread
:mjlol:
Some guys were apparently offended and took it personal :vo3yidw:
Anyways, NOT WORTH IT

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Wallahi Somali women are beautiful and smart. but there are few female equivelant of 'khasaros' that lack self reflection, you'll usually find them online bitter about something. just leave them behind keep it moving and find you a somali queen.

Trending