The truth about people who watch anime

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Recently its come to my attention that average faraxs and Abdis are awakening to their inner carnal desires and unapologetically embracing their 2D waifus. Some people have come out to denounce them but I am here to do the opposite. These people are selflessly removing themself from the competition for xalimo and every real girl out there. If they are satisfied with imaginary honies and their sticky body pillows, who the hell am to share my honey with them.

I am dedicating this thread to endorse you all publicly. naftood hure walahi they have my respect :denzelnigga:

The truth is we have an incel epidemic in the Somali community and I’m going to speak on it very soon. It’s sweeping the nation.

The truth is we have an incel epidemic in the Somali community and I’m going to speak on it very soon. It’s sweeping the nation.
All muslims should be "incels" until marriage. So its not really inceldom. No somali guy is actively searching for pussy and turning into an incel because of rejection.

All muslims should be "incels" until marriage. So its not really inceldom. No somali guy is actively searching for pussy and turning into an incel because of rejection.
There's a difference in abstaining from haram and being an incel. Incels still watch sexual videos of chinese cartoons who look like little kids and they hate women.

What did you ******** say ???
you uncultured hater ?

UntidyGroundedItalianbrownbear-size_restricted.gif

we're not all weirdos, incels or have Hintai fetishes wtf bruh?
there are different levels ,categories and genres in anime . been watching anime since I was 5 and will continue to do so till the end of my days :banderas:

anyway...

main-qimg-244a54e3b40e18f6743fa2acc2f75bfe

Last edited:

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
What did you ******** say ???
you uncultured hater ?

UntidyGroundedItalianbrownbear-size_restricted.gif

we're not all weirdos, incels or have Hintai fetishes wtf bruh?
there are different levels ,categories and genres in anime . been watching anime since I was 5 and will continue to do so till the end of my days :banderas:

anyway...

main-qimg-244a54e3b40e18f6743fa2acc2f75bfe
Sxb im praising you, wtf are you angry about? :lawd: Putting anime aside, have you seen any decent mangas lately?

Trending

Latest posts