the truth about jinn possession

i went trough this, i just want to tell everyone that im not lying. i went to exorcist i went to psyhiatrist some said i have jinn possession others said i have schizoprenia but what i went trough is 100% real. how do i know this? because of the 5 senses God gave us, seeing smelling touching hearing tasting. i did not smell or taste the jinn but i hear his voices see him in insect forms and feeling him inside of my heart. with medicine this gets under control . i hear him in my dreams telling aggresively "do not take the meds!!!" they tell me which tribe their from etc and much more to tell but this is what i can tell for now anyone who would like to question me fell free to tell me.

i went trough this, i just want to tell everyone that im not lying. i went to exorcist i went to psyhiatrist some said i have jinn possession others said i have schizoprenia but what i went trough is 100% real. how do i know this? because of the 5 senses God gave us, seeing smelling touching hearing tasting. i did not smell or taste the jinn but i hear his voices see him in insect forms and feeling him inside of my heart. with medicine this gets under control . i hear him in my dreams telling aggresively "do not take the meds!!!" and much more to tell but this is what i can tell for now anyone who would like to question me fell free to tell me
It simply does not exist. If you believe it to be true then you will perceive it to be true.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Huuno meds are very important. You are right- The Jiim is coming into your dreams because during the day u r taking medication. I say the Jiin has no power over you. ALlaah swt is powerful. Everytime you feel Jiini vibe---Just say-- STOP in the name of Allaah subhannah waa taacallaah

They will run away! But take your meds huuno

1705097088896.png

Huuno meds are very important. You are right- The Jiim is coming into your dreams because during the day u r taking medication. I say the Jiin has no power over you. ALlaah swt is powerful. Everytime you feel Jiini vibe---Just say-- STOP in the name of Allaah subhannah waa taacallaah

They will run away! But take your meds huuno

View attachment 310892
thank you dear , some people dont believe me but what i went trough i can write alot but i wont do that

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
thank you dear , some people dont believe me but what i went trough i can write alot but i wont do that

Write about it- get it out of yourself - u will feel better! Don't make it a long story- my patient is short

1705097246331.png

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Your a schizo.

Start WWEMaxxing.

Crazy wrestlers get a lot of love. Randy orton use to hear voices in his head and he's had an iconic career.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member

PLEASE SHARE ALL YOUR EXPERIENCES!!

I have immense interest in this topic. Add some cusbo in your story if you have to. I love me a good bedtime jinn story..

Love You GIF by MasterChefAU

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
i went trough this, i just want to tell everyone that im not lying. i went to exorcist i went to psyhiatrist some said i have jinn possession others said i have schizoprenia but what i went trough is 100% real. how do i know this? because of the 5 senses God gave us, seeing smelling touching hearing tasting. i did not smell or taste the jinn but i hear his voices see him in insect forms and feeling him inside of my heart. with medicine this gets under control . i hear him in my dreams telling aggresively "do not take the meds!!!" they tell me which tribe their from etc and much more to tell but this is what i can tell for now anyone who would like to question me fell free to tell me.
Have you gone through a stressful time before these jinns apperared to you?

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
Say Alhamdulillah you don't live in Somalia. Holy moly. Take care of yourself bro/sis, and please take your medicine. I have zero knowledge on this topic but please take the advice of medical professionals. I recommend some Quran recitals as well.
1705113494775.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Say Alhamdulillah you don't live in Somalia. Holy moly. Take care of yourself bro/sis, and please take your medicine. I have zero knowledge on this topic but please take the advice of medical professionals. I recommend some Quran recitals as well.
View attachment 310917

Both is good, I had both! But my healing started with a heavy Quran saariis

The Sheikh that i went to - had to call me several times to ask how i was doing. When my friend went to him- he called for back up sheikhs to help him. I guess when he did exorcism on me - i left some Jiins with him poor guy

Meds also helped

Trending

Latest posts