The truth about Aussie and I part.4

Muji

VIP
At this point I had called Aussie on his phone, his whatsapp, his Skype and his Facebook.

I decide I should look for a hotel to stay for the night and look for an early flight back home as soon as I get to the hotel. Because last minute hotels in Melbourne are not cheap.

When I get up and grab my luggage- I see a tall farax with white sparkling teeth and he is grinning from ear to ear and holding some flowers. I look behind me to check that he isn’t smiling at someone else. At this point although Aussie and I had frequent phone calls we had not seen eachother yet.

The man reaches me and has a strong Australian accent. His first words were..”how long have you been waiting”. It turns out it was a misunderstanding- he thought I would going through security longer.

Anyway he drives me to his house which is actually quite neat and clean for a bachelor pad. Aussie gives me the spare room and I meet his dogs. He then excuses himself for the bathroom.

I notice one of his dogs who he savagely calls faraxs, running under the bed and pulling something out. When he pulls it out I thought it was one of the dogs toys so I tease it out of his mouth so we can play fetch but it’s a giant strap on. I immediately drop it out of my hands and kick it under the bed when Aussie returns asking what is all the noise. The dog and I look at eachother and smile.
“Nothing!” I exclaim. Aussie dissmisses himself into the kitchen and I’m wondering what was that thing and who is using it? These are all questions I have to get to the bottom of (no pun intended).

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
giphy.gif

psyche

To each their own
:cosbyhmm:But Aussie lives in Brisbane....

But other then that small blunder this was a better written piece than part 3. Hopefully that strap-on turns out to be an integral part of the story rather than a discarded plot device.

Muji

VIP
:cosbyhmm:But Aussie lives in Brisbane....

But other then that small blunder this was a better written piece than part 3. Hopefully that strap-on turns out to be an integral part of the story rather than a discarded plot device.

The Brisbane detail will become clear in part 6. No spoilers please.

I swear if it turns out he is using that thing on the dog I will lose. You better not turn out to be his dog shagger aussie

Trending

Latest posts