The Trial of TheScrew ( for high treason)

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
The Junta leadership ( Idman, Duchess, Abdijohn, Air Jam, Bandit geeljire and Menace) hereby stand firm on their decision to put The Screw to be tried under the criminal code 614 which deals with high treason.

It is our believe that this suspect has traveled to the North Korea forum of the Internet where he is believed to have gave treasure trove on the Junta leadership and the young nation.

As a justice loving people we will like to hear from the horses mouth. We will give him 24 hours to respond.:mjpls:

I don't need 24 hours.

1. What are you talking about?
2. Huh?
3. I don't remember taking an oath, that invalidates charge for treason.
4. It is not in my nature to disclose any information so what is it that you believe I shared?

working with the opps i see

giphy.gif

menace

VIP
The verdict is here...I, Menace, the leader of the Junta of the coup of August sentence The Screw to 5 years in the Kulags in Siberia for insulting the brotherly leader (Menace) and for degrading a citizen of this forum ( halftime)

Menace,

Where did I insult you though? Are you making things up as you go? What type of court is this? And what I said to halftime is hardly an insult, he would agree, I think, when he's sober.

But seriously? What are you talking about? I'm beginning to sense this is your way of saying it's good to see you? You should know there's nothing wrong with that and I believe you've my number so you can always shoot me a text and I'll try my best to contribute more to the forum so my absence won't lead to awkward trials like this.

The verdict is here...I, Menace, the leader of the Junta of the coup of August sentence The Screw to 5 years in the Kulags in Siberia for insulting the brotherly leader (Menace) and for degrading a citizen of this forum ( halftime)

Please Deport TheScrew his a liability

menace

VIP
I can't do this to him my fellow coup makers. The Screw is a good guy, I know him personally.

He has accepted our wish, which is to contribute here.

I am already suspecting Abdijohn plotting to overthrow me. :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.