The travels of Farmaajo are getting out of control

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would advise Farmajo to stay airborne for the rest of his presidency so he can live to see out his future in Buffalo after his term ends.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I would advise Farmajo to stay airborne for the rest of his presidency so he can live to see out his future in Buffalo after his term ends.
Even in the sky he isn't safe. His favourite airline killed 160 people the other day.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
A Jeegaan talking of **** riding :abuxyga:
Shush xoolo thought you was a different country, keep ur stained teeth out of Somalia affairs
Nayaaa you dick riding farmaajo to whole another level. Have some self respect you little You come off as a paid agent. I have yet to see you criticize him not even if he is in the wrong. I would give the man his credit but hasn’t proved anything to deserve one.

:gucciwhat:

Nayaaa you **** riding farmaajo to whole another level. Have some self respect you little You come off as a paid agent. I have yet to see you criticize him not even if he is in the wrong. I would give the man his credit but hasn’t proved anything to deserve one.

:gucciwhat:

The day a Somali president needs Jeegaan credit ill stop supporting him :rolleyes:

Stay in ur lane ibnu Oromo

Guul President Farmaajo

His diplomatic trips have been beneficial for the nation :nvjpqts:
Majority of Farmajo's travel are working trips to be fair nobody can top Sheikh dalxiis when it comes to logging up air miles the man used his term to travel the world on the UN's dime he was in Sudan for the majority of Ramadan at one point during his presidency:dead:

Majority of Farmajo's are working trips to be fair nobody can top Sheikh dalxiis when it comes to logging up air miles the man used his term to travel the world on the UN's dime he was in Sudan for the majority of Ramadan at one point during his presidency:dead:

:pachah1:

I remember that, Shariif was a disgrace
HSM trips werent all bad, apart when he randomly disappeared to visit his wives for a week or so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts