The Transsexual Deception!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, were you aware of MrE channel on YouTube? This guy had the best transvestigation videos. He was terminated recently, which is unfortunate. Transgenderism being pushed is really about the occult. The merging of male and female, a kind of alchemic transmutation. These elites believe Adam was a hermaphrodite before becoming a man. This whole androgyny agenda gets into transhumanism as well.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Oh man, were you aware of MrE channel on YouTube? This guy had the best transvestigation videos. He was terminated recently, which is unfortunate. Transgenderism being pushed is really about the occult. The merging of male and female, a kind of alchemic transmutation. These elites believe Adam was a hermaphrodite before becoming a man. This whole androgyny agenda gets into transhumanism as well.

Greetings.

Yes, I am aware of his channel. I believe some of the videos that I posted above were his, but his channel was terminated, like you mentioned. Even the Madonna video was his, mirrored by another YouTube member.

I would like to reply again and discuss some of the salient points you brought up.

Thankfully, MrE has a backup channel:

MrE 2

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv1cm1zFlNkHNeg29s3ku9A/featured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts