The transgender/lagaroone in Finland is a Somalilander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
I actually feel sorry for the dude, according to what I understood from his story, he was severely abused by those in his own family. :(

I hope regional authorities in Somalia can try and tackle the evil that is child sexual abuse and exploitation.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
At the moment she is exposing in her facebook the people who raped her in Sheikh Madar neighborhood, North Hargeisa as a younger.

Jaamac Layaan
22406115_755243554667461_4363050257304673358_n.jpg

22448201_755243408000809_2341868744578224754_n.jpg

"Labada nin ee koofiyad xidhan midna waa ismaaciil muuse muraase midana waa cabdihakin jaamac laayaan mid waa kii deriska ahaa midka kalena waa abdihakim waa ninkii igu kufsaday kharaabada ka danbeysa dukasnka cali booskan bal dad ilaahaw hadaad muslin tihiim fiiriya ma saamaxayo qabrigan ku sugaya"

The dude in the second image looks slow, I feel most pedophiles have severe mental issues and insecurities, and therefore go for children.

We should support any victim speaking out against abuse, no matter how they self identify.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Wait akisho are oromo? @Leo i got some bad news for you :kanyehmm:

Oromo son of Waqo, :chrisfreshhah:isn't that just Waaq :drakelaugh:Akisho become Oromo when we want to insult other Somalis :hillarybiz:

But on the real though Akisho are just Oromo speaking Somalis, they kinda assimilated into Oromo culture within the past 400 years.
Pro-Tip you can tell a shegaat or adopted lineage by how short their Abtirsi is. :lolbron:

Does your pride actually hang on what qabil a random person you've never met before is?
To the world this is a Somali, so you all share that L and its compounded by how embarrassing you guys are dedicating 4 long threads passionately arguing about it.

I also suggest this goes to the clan section to keep the wider public from seeing it :bell:

Bohol

VIP
The dude in the second image looks slow, I feel most pedophiles have severe mental issues and insecurities, and therefore go for children.

We should support any victim speaking out against abuse, no matter how they self identify.

The second dude is the son of the old man Jamaac Layaan. Basically most of the people who molested her were her reer abti
whom she grew up with.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
The second dude is the son of the old man Jamaac Layaan. Basically most of the people who molested her were her reer abti
whom she grew up with.

:farmajoyaab: That's so fucked.

Why in some regions in somalia, that they let unmarried men live in our homes among-st our children.
This shit world wide 99.99% of the time is a fucking uncle. :faysalwtf:

How do some parents still allow their brothers around their kids when they realize their own brother raped their children. :mugshotman::mahubowtf:

Bohol

VIP
Here in the video she admits her mother is Sacad Muuse/Isaaq and she was called Faqash for sleeping with a Akisho (Oromo).

Translation: Leave your reer abti alone (Sacad Muuse/Landers) and it is true you are born from Akisho
there is nothing wrong with them.
upload_2017-10-13_18-38-31.png

Bohol

VIP
Round 2: Queen Salena vs her reer abti who also molested her. She speaks of what
happened in Xawaadle, 150 neighborhoods etc which she grew up on all Sacad Muuse
neighborhoods. Generally queen Selana is a proud Lander and doesn't hate her reer
abti however that memory of rapes they done to her ruined her.

"Ha sheegan Isaaq. Isaaq waa dad sharaf leh . " :pachah1:
upload_2017-10-13_18-56-24.png

upload_2017-10-13_18-56-52.png

upload_2017-10-13_18-57-22.png

This is so sad and the fact that people wanna ignore the issue and call the victim names is disgusting. These people always find a way to insert qabil into everything. Where did this faqash nonsense come from? Seems like their bum asses are trying to deflect because they know their uncles did this shit. Balayo.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis love blaming the victim. Even if he was a natural born girl and he reported the rape, they would called her names.

They love covering everything up while they scream ceeb.

Here in the video she admits her mother is Sacad Muuse/Isaaq and she was called Faqash for sleeping with a Akisho (Oromo).

Translation: Leave your reer abti alone (Sacad Muuse/Landers) and it is true you are born from Akisho
there is nothing wrong with them.
View attachment 32007

Nice Earrings Babe Holla at your girl in London if you’re reading this which you are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending