the tragedy that is Somaliland! 7k students graduated frm Uni just the past 2 month, 75% of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
are confirmed Tahriibs who, out of frustration and demoralization, have decided to migrate to greener pasture.

It also confirmed that the 25% that was left have been absorbed into the work force through nepotism, both in the public and private sections.

I, Menace, the illegitimate father of Abdijohn hereby announce the imminent collapse of the Somaliland project.

I also send my curse towards the Somaliland leadership, may they all suffer a sudden and sharp dementia if the brain accompanied with a cancer of the liver .Aaaimiin :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice:

Menace there are other ways to address the rampant corruption affecting Somaliland. instead of wasting time cursing over the internet, why don't you try to find out with certainty who these corrupts politicians are and name shaming them over the media and digital sphere. You could also mobilise Somaliland youths and engage those politician whenever they go abroad by protesting and initiating court orders.

- try to contact credible local investigative journalist
- try to gather solid evidence
- start legal proceeding against the corrupt politicians
- if the court actions come to nothing, start mobilising the youths
and protest.
- pursue actions in internationals courts.

menace

VIP
Menace there are other ways to address the rampant corruption affecting Somaliland. instead of wasting time cursing over the internet, why don't you try to find out with certainty who these corrupts politicians are and name shaming them over the media and digital sphere. You could also mobilise Somaliland youths and engage those politician whenever they go abroad by protesting and initiating court orders.

- try to contact credible local investigative journalist
- try to gather solid evidence
- start legal proceeding against the corrupt politicians
- if the court actions come to nothing, start mobilising the youths
and protest.
- pursue actions in internationals courts.

You are speaking like Somaliland is a transparent country..nigga they'll murk me..there's no accountability.

You are speaking like Somaliland is a transparent country..nigga they'll murk me..there's no accountability.

Bro if you want to be somebody you have to take risks in life, after all great men with vision are not born everyday.

I see the passion you have for our people in the motherland.

You need a to formulate a plan that will enable you to do something about these corrupt evil men ruining the future of our beautiful country and children. all we need is a small progress and to educate and raise the awareness of the masses, in order to make corruption unacceptable in society. you can use your youtube channels as a platform to start with.

menace

VIP
Bro if you want to be somebody you have to take risks in life, after all great men with vision are not born everyday.

I see the passion you have for our people in the motherland.

You need a to formulate a plan that will enable you to do something about these corrupt evil men ruining the future of our beautiful country and children. all we need is a small progress and to educate and raise the awareness of the masses, in order to make corruption unacceptable in society. you can use your youtube channels as a platform to start with.

If only I could be trusted with power I know that I would feel rewarded for being the champion of the poor. Then again they say power corrupts.

I think I know I know my shortcomings. I would send my chief of staff to bring Idman to me at midnight :banderas::banderas:...even by force :diddyswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts