The Tragedy of Saudi Arabia’s War

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Saudis and khaleej sandniggers 100x more then Israel. There :bell::manny:

Suldaanka

These days, the Gulf Arab countries want to outdo one another and invite Prime Minister Netanyahu to their countries, but secretly, the Omanis went a step further and openly invited him to Muscat yesterday.

Israel's Netanyahu meets Sultan Qaboos in surprise Oman trip
Visit by Israeli prime minister forms part of policy of 'deepening' ties with the states of the region, statement says.

90781567cec24376ada092a072983b9a_18.jpg

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018...aboos-surprise-trip-oman-181026144447963.html

Many here don't realise that Sultan Qaboos and the royal family are Ibadis, a sect that predates Sunni or Shia and is seeking Israeli's help from both sides to leave his country alone. They are the majority in Oman with a large Sunni minority and a smaller Shia population. All 3 sects pray together in Oman.

Ask a Somali about Israel or Shia?

White people will protest when they are shown whats going on. But the fear for UK/US is they are selling the weapons used on these people with both countries making billions in deals with saudi. So it comes from high place not to show what saudi is doing.

Ultimately only chance small countries have is guerilla warfare and terrorist attacks. Yemenis need to blow couple of shopping centers in riyad to wake them up

White people of 10+ years ago would have protested. Not anymore though. White countries are becoming more far right and it is now "cool" to be racist and not be a "sjw". This is why the era of tahrib is over. In some strange way Somalis are lucky that the our civil war happened in 1990.

In the 90s the west was doing extremely well economically. It was very shameful to be an open bigot back then. Apart from the 1995 balkan war, nobody else were refugees apart from us Somalis, so we were welcomed all over the west with open arms. All that is finished.

I'm not trying to derail the thread. Somalis should only care about Somalis because no one else does. Arabs, whites, blacks, etc. don't care about our people sxb. I'm not trying to attack you wallahi. Don't you care more about little girls like this than some random arabs that'll grow up to torture our people?
69220078ab330d9c41ab9262b451ad22.jpg

I understand what you are saying. Nobody gives a shit about Somalis. In fact Arab and African countries have exploited us during our most vunerable time and wish to keep the status quo. Yemen was one of those countries that exploited our lack of government and treated Somali migrants horifically.

Yet anyone who looks at pictures of starving children and is not moved by it, has lost their humanity. We Somalis are better than Yemenis, now the tables have turned we have treated their refugees 1000x better, also our fishermen have not exploited their lack of governance and started looting their fish. So if Somalis are better lets not go down to the low level of Yemenis.

White people of 10+ years ago would have protested. Not anymore though. White countries are becoming more far right and it is now "cool" to be racist and not be a "sjw". This is why the era of tahrib is over. In some strange way Somalis are lucky that the our civil war happened in 1990.

In the 90s the west was doing extremely well economically. It was very shameful to be an open bigot back then. Apart from the 1995 balkan war, nobody else were refugees apart from us Somalis, so we were welcomed all over the west with open arms. All that is finished.
I agree...good post

Thats because you said something qashin worthy.

You actually said my post was a "good post"

#Petty Patty
Saywa i said salafi and terrorism dont have anything with each other. How is that qashin.....no offense but I doubt religious knowledge is your strong suit. So surprise me sunshine

Saywa i said salafi and terrorism dont have anything with each other. How is that qashin.....no offense but I doubt religious knowledge is your strong suit. So surprise me sunshine

Actually I am very familiar with Salafism and alhamdulilah my parents sent me to a comprehensive Islamic school, so I learnt a lot about Islam.

Salafism does lead to terrorism. Salafism is a bit like the Manson murders in 1960s. Charles Manson preached to his faithful with extreme views.Charles himself never murdered anyone but the brainwashing he did caused his followers to murder.

Salafism/wahabbism is very similiar. The preachers of salafism do not get their hands dirty, but they sell dreams of jihad and caliphat to their followers who go off and then commit terrorism.

Actually I am very familiar with Salafism and alhamdulilah my parents sent me to a comprehensive Islamic school, so I learnt a lot about Islam.

Salafism does lead to terrorism. Salafism is a bit like the Manson murders in 1960s. Charles Manson preached to his faithful with extreme views.Charles himself never murdered anyone but the brainwashing he did caused his followers to murder.

Salafism/wahabbism is very similiar. The preachers of salafism do not get their hands dirty, but they sell dreams of jihad and caliphat to their followers who go off and then commit terrorism.
Salafi means begining/first and they follow the prophet scw and first 3 generation of asxaaba. They are very anti terrorism. Sure they are strict. And jihad has a place in Islam. But they never support or advocate for terrorism. In fact khawarij hate them more than most groups out there. I remember years ago I was in a mosque where a salafi sheikh was asked about bin ladin and his ilk and he condemned him. And a fight almost broke cause some jihadis got offended

Jihad is part of islam you can't take it out of the religion there are different forms of jihad

and terrorism/ killing innocent people has nothing to do with that.

there is a form of jihad witch is offensive and it's aim is to spread islam the invaded country converts to islam and gets left alone or they pay a tax called jizya only working men pay they keep their religion but publicly the sharia is applied and they get protected by muslim army in return for the small tax.

if they refuse this it will be war and they will face the consequences from the muslim state ie death of combattants / and slavery of their women and children

Jihad is part of islam you can't take it out of the religion there are different forms of jihad

and terrorism/ killing innocent people has nothing to do with that.

there is a form of jihad witch is offensive and it's aim is to spread islam the invaded country converts to islam and gets left alone or they pay a tax called jizya only working men pay they keep their religion but publicly the sharia is applied and they get protected by muslim army in return for the small tax.

if they refuse this it will be war and they will face the consequences from the muslim state ie death of combattants / and slavery of their women and children

Offensive Jihad is terrorism. Invading people's land and it they resist killing them, and forceably converting them, enslaving the women and children, and looting their wealth is all terrorism. All that you just mentioned is what ISIS did, and everyone knows they are terrorist.

I know all this exists in Islam, which is why we need to reform how we teach the religion. Allowing Salafi/Wahabi sheikhs to preach jihad is going to make people think that offensive jihad and slavery is acceptable. Most Muslims do not listen to these sheikhs but some extreme one's do and then you have groups like ISIS and Al Shabaab.

Terrorism in Muslim countries wont go away until we reform how Islam is taught in mosques and schools.

Offensive Jihad is terrorism. Invading people's land and it they resist killing them, and forceably converting them, enslaving the women and children, and looting their wealth is all terrorism. All that you just mentioned is what ISIS did, and everyone knows they are terrorist.

I know all this exists in Islam, which is why we need to reform how we teach the religion. Allowing Salafi/Wahabi sheikhs to preach jihad is going to make people think that offensive jihad and slavery is acceptable. Most Muslims do not listen to these sheikhs but some extreme one's do and then you have groups like ISIS and Al Shabaab.

Terrorism in Muslim countries wont go away until we reform how Islam is taught in mosques and schools.

reforming makes you a disbeliever Islam won't change there is a reason this beautiful religion has resisted reform.

if you have disbelieved in the message and succumb to your colonial masters ideology don't push others to do the same.

Surah Al-Baqara

2:11 And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers."

reforming makes you a disbeliever Islam won't change there is a reason this beautiful religion has resisted reform.

if you have disbelieved in the message and succumb to your colonial masters ideology don't push others to do the same.

Surah Al-Baqara

2:11 And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers."

Fine keep wallowing in suicide bombings, terrorist groups like ISIS, chaos and backwardness. Whilst the rest of the world lives in peacefull civility. Let Muslim countries stay like the total shitholes they are.

BTW you are wrong there are plenty of examples of reform in Islam in the past.

Btw @Gooney112 above as an example of your totally peaceful salafi brethern. Maybe he does not bomb people himself but he thinks its perfectly fine to advocate for offensive jihad, child enslavement and turning women into sex slaves.

And then you have the audacity to say there is no link between salafism and terrorist groups like ISIS.

Btw @Gooney112 above as an example of your totally peaceful salafi brethern. Maybe he does not bomb people himself but he thinks its perfectly fine to advocate for offensive jihad, child enslavement and turning women into sex slaves.

And then you have the audacity to say there is no link between salafism and terrorist groups like ISIS.

we don't endorse groups like isis because they have disregard for the true ways of islam and they cause destruction and death for mainly muslims .

but if you want us muslim to modernize our religion so it can fit your western colonized brain you need to wake up everybody uses military force even liberals to further their ideas and promote "democracy" your colonial masters have built up their economies with this strategy. mind you we are not allowed to oppress if the invaded country accept to pay the jizya tax and implement shariah

Im for peace according to the way of islam.

Last edited:
I understand what you are saying. Nobody gives a shit about Somalis. In fact Arab and African countries have exploited us during our most vunerable time and wish to keep the status quo. Yemen was one of those countries that exploited our lack of government and treated Somali migrants horifically.

Yet anyone who looks at pictures of starving children and is not moved by it, has lost their humanity. We Somalis are better than Yemenis, now the tables have turned we have treated their refugees 1000x better, also our fishermen have not exploited their lack of governance and started looting their fish. So if Somalis are better lets not go down to the low level of Yemenis.
Thank you abaayo, that's what I was trying to say before my other post got deleted. Arabs used to laugh at our situation when we were dying in famines, wars, and on boats. But there are still some people cooning for them acting like these dhegcas wouldn't call them an abeed and every other name in the book.
:bell:
I would never laugh or belittle children starving, and I'm proud of our people for feeding and housing the Yemeni refugees. But I still think we should focus on our own people when we know that arabs have done nothing for us. We shouldn't harm the yemenis that show up to our shores, but their arab brothers can pay for them while we distribute aid to our own people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending