The top Islamic scholars are hiding the flaws of Islam from the Muslim masses.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
These niggas can never be done with Islam, it stays rent free in their head forever.

676BCC36-56DC-4594-ABC0-6BFF947515DB.jpeg

I use to listen to yasir qadhi now I’m hearing him doubting the preservation of the Quran :jcoleno:
I'm aware that the first muhafs didn't have harakat. The harakat placement in modern mushafs were a popular debate among scholars of the past which has sadly died out. Not sure if that's whats being referring to.

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
PhD form yales? That's useless they teach nothing but garbage. If you want to learn Islam seek guidnence from Allah and great scholars

Royalflush

novacane
surah hijr- allah says that he will preserve the quran
look at the bible and torah, they are changing it up everyday- female bishops, gay priests, no interest between jews only etc. the quran was revealed more than 1400 years ago and has never changed. as for haraka and extras it is dependent on the qiraat. the meaning however, will never deviate. stop trying to defame our scholars because at the end of the day our knowledge is pathetic compared theirs. they can make mistakes but there is no fault in islam. the quran has been revealed to explain all matters- surah nahl

Trending

Latest posts