The top Islamic scholars are hiding the flaws of Islam from the Muslim masses.

Y'all can't come for us ex-muslims when we leave Islam when even your most educated scholars aren't convinced of it lmfao

This guys went to Madinah University and has a PHD in Islam from Yale. If anyone knows anything about Islam, it would be him.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Y'all can't come for us ex-muslims when we leave Islam when even your most educated scholars aren't convinced of it lmfao

This guys went to Madinah University and has a PHD in Islam from Yale. If anyone knows anything about Islam, it would be him.
why are u agreeing with an ex muslims these niggas are known for a having a strong hatred for islam

not everyone has time to watch a ten minute video. what is the point that is made? or is there no point and it's just clickbait?

its not even that the hole video is more or less i don't get it look at these niggas they don't get it too

So it's just not understanding the Quran? And it's Muhammad Hijab?

Muhammad Hijab is not a scholar and it's not really remarkable that there's parts of the Quran that are not understood. Nobody understands the meaning of why there are verses like "alif lam meem" for example.

Ur ex muslim?
yes

So it's just not understanding the Quran? And it's Muhammad Hijab?

Muhammad Hijab is not a scholar and it's not really remarkable that there's parts of the Quran that are not understood. Nobody understands the meaning of why there are verses like "alif lam meem" for example.

Muhammad Hijab is not the scholar in question. I am talking about Yasir Qadhi.

"So it's just not understanding the Quran?"

It's not a matter of not understanding the Quran. The problem is that there are errors in the Quran that even the most erudite scholars of Islam cannot reconcile with reality, so they choose to sweep it under the rug and hope nobody finds out.

yes

It's not a matter of not understanding the Quran. The problem is that there are errors in the Quran that even the most erudite scholars of Islam cannot reconcile with reality, so they choose to sweep it under the rug and hope nobody finds out.

okay there are errors in Quran according to you. Such as?

I would not use him as a reference point, Yasir Qadhi does not represent sunni islam, his rhetoric and positions places him far outside it and neither is he a scholar. Besides that video what are your contentions/doubts/problems with Islam?

yes

What nonsense are you talking?

Trending

Latest posts