The top 3 weakest people

Status
Not open for further replies.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
Atheists, smokers and being overweight.

:susp:

Imagine if you were all three, you would win the medal for weakest person in the world. I would not trust anyone who is overweight, atheist or a smoker. They have bad judgement and are bad influences. Being overweight is someone whose stomach is not flat or has naaso.

This goes beyond just character but confirms failure. It is easy to believe in Allah, it is easy to never smoke and it is easy to not eat more than your body needs. You failed in these easy life decisions. They cannot be trusted to make difficult decisions. I believe they are unfit for marriage or to even make financial decisions or any life changing decisions due to mental weakness.

Nin-culus

Laandheer

Imagine if you were all three, you would win the medal for weakest person in the world. I would not trust anyone who is overweight, atheist or a smoker. They have bad judgement and are bad influences. Being overweight is someone whose stomach is not flat or has naaso.

This goes beyond just character but confirms failure. It is easy to believe in Allah, it is easy to never smoke and it is easy to not eat more than your body needs. You failed in these easy life decisions. They cannot be trusted to make difficult decisions. I believe they are unfit for marriage or to even make financial decisions or any life changing decisions due to mental weakness.
Warya mind your own business I’m stronger and healthier than you and can lift 2x body weight in most compound lifts. I’m at like 15% bf and I have a little Calool
Having a Calool is healthy not everyone is starving like yourself.

I’m lean too. Veins visible everywhere.

I never train abs directly. Strong core too.
Don’t generalise. U lucky we on here other wise I’d make you buss out push ups on road

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Warya mind your own business I’m stronger and healthier than you and can lift 2x body weight in most compound lifts. I’m at like 15% bf and I have a little Calool

Don’t generalise. U lucky we on here other wise I’d make you buss out push ups on road
On the other hand, look at that fat nigga that took AJ’s title. Keep watching what you eating Cato boy.

"Weak" is subjective. Smokers, obesity, and atheism are arbitrary chosen and weird to lump them together. We all have a bad habit or vices, only manifested differently. I can give you many better examples of what a weak person is, but I got no time for that.

You're naive.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Warya mind your own business I’m stronger and healthier than you and can lift 2x body weight in most compound lifts. I’m at like 15% bf and I have a little Caloocan.

I’m lean too. Veins visible everywhere

Calool is not healthy. It is associated with health risks. My weakness is diabetes but this is natural. I cannot change it. Allah gave me it but he did not give you calool. People can change their calool but they suffer from mental weakness.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Calool is not healthy. It is associated with health risks. My weakness is diabetes but this is natural. I cannot change it. Allah gave me it but he did not give you calool. People can change their calool but they suffer from mental weakness.
Not really how am I suppose to maintain my strength with less food intake. Ima bahal with a small calool.

SOMALIKNIGHT

"Weak" is subjective. Smokers, obesity, and atheism are arbitrary chosen and weird to lump them together. We all have a bad habit or vices, only manifested differently. I can give you many better examples of what a weak person is, but I got no time for that.

You're naive.

You fall in one (or all) of those categories. It's so easy to spot

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Sweety

U have a drinking problem. U dont trust anybody AT ALL!!!!!

I have read your threads where u dont trust Men who shave their faces, I have read threads where u dont trust your neighbors sex screaming next door. Now u dont trust atheists, smokers and fat people???

I mean @AussieHustler @Reiko & @Aaegal will have a problem with that!

Tukraq

VIP
type 1 or 2? because you can change it if your healthy

That is incorrect. From an evolutionary standpoint, you would have died if not for modern medical assistance. You are weak in the eyes of the natural world.

Again, what is "weak" is subjective.

@SOMALIKNIGHT is the bloke who said he never fasted a single day because he can’t go without food more than few hours when kids as young as 11 or 12 fast for a whole day, is he calling someone weak or fat? I bet kids can jump on his fat rolls like a trampoline. All of what he wrote is projection. He’s fat, atheist and a smoker.

This guy thinks he is god’s Chosen man, which god, let’s ask him.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers

Only one of these sort of applies to me so I'll answer to that. I'm Agnostic, not Atheist.

You say it's easy not to believe in God. Well, I say you're wrong. It's actually harder to go against what you were taught to be true growing up, to break from conformity and to come to the conclusion that your parents are wrong. It's a lot easier towing the line and agreeing with group think.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
You narrow minded

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP

Maybe in the past but these days if you got lacag you are very strong

Status
Not open for further replies.