the time when germanic tribes banded together and defeated the romans (can somalis do it)

can ssomalis do this

• we can't

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • yes we can

Votes: 17 60.7%

• Total voters

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
1592684431725.png

:kanyehmm:just wondering when are we going to band together and defeat ethiopia and kenya

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
well technically we did band together in the Adal period but that was under a strong charismatic leader who could put these Somalis in their place

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Somalis will not unite they have been given many chances and they did the same thing over and over again.
i dont think every somali land was united but somalis were united on several ocasions portoguese wars ethiopian wars etc

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
i dont think every somali land was united but somalis were united on several ocasions portoguese wars ethiopian wars etc
I am not referring to the land I am referring to the people anytime one Somali makes an initiative for anything another rival clan will come and work with their enemy.

Majerteens and Ethiopia being the most recent, Isaaqs and the british being another well known example. In fact both of those clans justify those actions till this day even when the people they worked for openly admitted to be at fault at the time. There are more examples aswell.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Kudos to the Germanic tribes that set their eventual differences aside and defeated roman tyranny.

Where fell the Roman minions?
Where died the Roman scum?
In Lower Saxony's mountains,
By Lower Saxony's anger.
Who threw the Roman eagle
down in to the sand?

Hail duke Widukinds tribe!

Only the Germans!!!!! All others are langaab!!!!!

Especially the Brits and french.

This is pure poetry.

:banderas:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Kudos to the Germanic tribes that set their eventual differences aside and defeated roman tyranny.

Where fell the Roman minions?
Where died the Roman scum?
In Lower Saxony's mountains,
By Lower Saxony's anger.
Who threw the Roman eagle
down in to the sand?

Hail duke Widukinds tribe!

Only the Germans!!!!! All others are langaab!!!!!

Especially the Brits and french.

This is pure poetry.

:banderas:
what a beutifull poem
germanic people have honor they put aside differences and came together in the spirit of germen brotherhood
they are probably the best ethnonation in the world
giphy.gif

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Isaaqs and the british being another well-known example. In fact, both of those clans justify those actions till this day even when the people they worked for openly admitted to being at fault at the time.
first of all the majority of isaaq were on the sayyids side the habar jeclos and most of the habar yoonis . also the second in command of the dervish was sultan nuh and haji sudi both isaaqs
the dervish was defeated because their ottoman and german allies lost the first world war I was going to do a thread on this but let it go

Majerteens and Ethiopia being the most recent,
also, MJ and Ethiopia thing your probably referring to Abdullahi Yusuf may Allah have mercy on him was the elected president of Somalia by the majority of the population and the tfg was the international and Somali recognized government they just used Ethiopian assistance to kick out the illegitimate criminals in xamar and set up the government

We need a Prussia to put all the Somali states in their place.

We need a culture shift which prioritises education and discipline. We need to burn all khat trees. We need to enlist every Somali man into the army.

Trending